DEAL FordTremor.com October 2020 Group Buy!

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
bi-bed-racks.jpg

The FordTremor.com October 2020 Group Buy is here! This month's deal is on one of the most popular mods on the forum - the BuiltRight Industries Bedside Rack kit. This would include all four panels and two adapters. Now as a member of the site , this is your chance to get this complete kit and receive free shipping ($30-$40 value). But wait there is more! You will also receive a free set of quick fist riser mounts with clamps ($39 value). This represents nearly a 25% savings from the everyday price.

In order to receive this deal, our group buy minimum will be at least 10 orders. If you are interested please respond in this thread and let me know. I'll then send you a private message with the information needed to place your order. I'll leave the thread open until October 20th.

Last edited:
I'm in. Thanks for doing this!

For anyone wondering that hasn't seen it, there was already a "Does It Fit?" thread for this bedside rack kit and the Retrax tonneau (which I'm thinking is supposedly the same as the factory retractable tonneau): https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/...ght-bedside-racks-does-it-fit.775/#post-11675

Also, the BuiltRight website has an installation video with suggestions about fitting the racks with tonneau or topper clamps. Yeah, I've been looking at these for a while.

Last edited:
I’m in. I was going to order tonight anyway!
too bad I bought the reread too early.

Sign me up

I'll jump in!
Thanks for setting up

Bump bump! This is either at 9 or 10, and we need ten. Let's get comfortably over that threshold. Cool product, cool system, looks cool, and it's a discount. How can you go wrong?

Im in for 1 for sure. Maybe a second. My brother was considering getting this.

IN!

I'm interested. Will this be a discount code on their website and how long will it be good for?

I'm interested. Will this be a discount code on their website and how long will it be good for?

Once I have a complete list, I'll pass that along and someone from BuiltRight will be in touch to process the order. October 20th is the deadline.

The FordTremor.com October 2020 Group Buy is here! This month's deal is on one of the most popular mods on the forum - the BuiltRight Industries Bedside Rack kit. This would include all four panels and two adapters. Now as a member of the site , this is your chance to get this complete kit and receive free shipping ($30-$40 value). But wait there is more! You will also receive a free set of quick fist riser mounts with clamps ($39 value). This represents nearly a 25% savings from the everyday price.

In order to receive this deal, our group buy minimum will be at least 10 orders. If you are interested please respond in this thread and let me know. I'll then send you a private message with the information needed to place your order. I'll leave the thread open until October 20th.
I bought mine last month and am more than impressed with it, I just ordered the dash mount and tech panel for the center console. The owner Matt is great to deal with.

I am probably reading too quickly ... what is the overall price with the group buy? I am considering it ...

Back