DEAL FordTremor.com November 2022 Group Buy!

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
tremor-nov22groupbuy.jpg

This month we've teamed up with Sulastic Rubber Springs to bring you a Group Buy on the Ford Super Duty Sulastic Shackle kit for the rear axle. (#SA-06F & #SA-06HDF)

FordTremor.com members will receive between a 5% and 15% discount off the retail price of $460.00 and free USPS shipping to all 50 states. (Requires valid USPS delivery address). There will be a minimum of 5 sign-ups required to receive a 5% discount. At 10 sign-ups, a 10% discount will be offered! At 20+ sign-ups, a 15% discount will be offered! This could save you as much as $69.00 off the retail price and free shipping!

===SULASTIC IMPROVES: ===
- Smooths out the ride by just replacing the OEM shackle
- Reduce Vibration and Shocks Not Absorbed by the Leaf-springs
- Stops the Bed Bouncing
- Improve Stability
- Reduce Braking Distance
- Load & Towing Capacity Not Affected
- Improves Handling and Control of the Vehicle
=== Set includes: 2 shackles ===

For more information, visit:

According to Sulastic, the F-250 Tremor package uses the SA-06F. The F-350 Tremor package uses the SA-06HDF.

Differences are based on capabilities.
The curb weight on F-250 Crew Cab goes from 6,050 Lb to 7,538LB
The curb weight on F-350 Cre Cab goes from 6,286 LB to 7,732Lb
And the GAWR is 6,340 Lb for the F-250 SRW and 7,230 Lb for the F-350SRW
F-250 GVWR is from 9,900 to 10,800
F-350 GVWR is from 9,900 to 12,400

If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 1 week and close the thread on November 29th. Once the sign-up period is over, I'll send everyone a private message with the information needed to complete the order.

Last edited:
SIGN ME UP!!!! TAKE MY MONEY!!!

Reminder to everyone with a Tremor (specifically the Tremor package) that you have an F-350 mechanically, even if your truck has an F-250 badge on the side!

Reminder to everyone with a Tremor (specifically the Tremor package) that you have an F-350 mechanically, even if your truck has an F-250 badge on the side!
So are you saying to order the one for the 350 even if I have a 250 Tremor?

I remember some discussion on this question last year. Check out these threads:

There may be reasons to get the 250 one; I don't know enough about Sulastic shackles to state either way. But I do know that an F-250 with the Tremor package is mechanically identical to an F-350 with the Tremor package.

Taking a guess to provide a potential example (and this is purely a guess - I have no experience with Sulastic shackles) if you have an F-250 the expectation is that you won't be loading it up as heavily as someone with an F-350, hence why you were OK with the lower GVWR. In that case the 250 Sulastic variant may get you better ride quality.

But in that case the same logic would apply to an F-350 Tremor if you're not loading it to capacity.

I remember some discussion on this question last year. Check out these threads:

Much obliged, good sir. I shall order the HDFs.

From what I have read here in the past they are interchangeable as they are the same dimensions, but have a different firmness of rubber. If you have a 350 and mall crawl get the non-HD. If you have a 250 and only got it for its cheaper registration, but haul with it like it's a 350, go HD. Either way, it will be better a better ride than the factory ride.

I am still trying to decide on which one I want to purchase as I'm only fully loaded (overloaded?) when pulling my 5th wheel.

From what I have read here in the past they are interchangeable as they are the same dimensions, but have a different firmness of rubber. If you have a 350 and mall crawl get the non-HD. If you have a 250 and only got it for its cheaper registration, but haul with it like it's a 350, go HD. Either way, it will be better a better ride than the factory ride.

I am still trying to decide on which one I want to purchase as I'm only fully loaded (overloaded?) when pulling my 5th wheel.
I do little towing right now, but have plans in the future for larger loads. Got the 250 because it was only $53K brand new and better than my '18 2.7L EcoBoost RWD.

For future applications. If you get them for a F250 tremor now. Do the fit a F250 non tremor as well since the non tremor would not have the F350 rear end.

I already have a set of these on my truck and I highly recommend them!

Thank you. They fit along with the SAJ-03F which is the adjustable not listed on the thread.

I can get the SAJ-03F included with the group buy discount. However, free shipping would not be included on these kits. I'll update the first post when I get back to the computer. (y)

Last edited:
This month we've teamed up with Sulastic Rubber Springs to bring you a Group Buy on the Ford Super Duty Sulastic Shackle kit for the rear axle. (#SA-06F & #SA-06HDF)

FordTremor.com members will receive between a 5% and 15% discount off the retail price of $460.00 and free USPS shipping to all 50 states. (Requires valid USPS delivery address). There will be a minimum of 5 sign-ups required to receive a 5% discount. At 10 sign-ups, a 10% discount will be offered! At 20+ sign-ups, a 15% discount will be offered! This could save you as much as $69.00 off the retail price and free shipping!

===SULASTIC IMPROVES: ===
- Smooths out the ride by just replacing the OEM shackle
- Reduce Vibration and Shocks Not Absorbed by the Leaf-springs
- Stops the Bed Bouncing
- Improve Stability
- Reduce Braking Distance
- Load & Towing Capacity Not Affected
- Improves Handling and Control of the Vehicle
=== Set includes: 2 shackles ===

For more information, visit:

According to Sulastic, the F-250 Tremor package uses the SA-06F. The F-350 Tremor package uses the SA-06HDF.

Differences are based on capabilities.
The curb weight on F-250 Crew Cab goes from 6,050 Lb to 7,538LB
The curb weight on F-350 Cre Cab goes from 6,286 LB to 7,732Lb
And the GAWR is 6,340 Lb for the F-250 SRW and 7,230 Lb for the F-350SRW
F-250 GVWR is from 9,900 to 10,800
F-350 GVWR is from 9,900 to 12,400

If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 1 week and close the thread on November 28th. Once the sign-up period is over, I'll send everyone a private message with the information needed to complete the order.
Sign me up. 👍

I'm interested but I'm curious about the 250 vs 350 Tremor thing... @modified any chance your Sulastic contact could weigh in on it?

Will the Sulastic Shackles change the rear height? I wouldn't mind if it drop a little but I sure don't want it any higher in the back.

I'm interested... I assume it will work with 2.5 Carli Pintop with progressive springs?

Back