DEAL FordTremor.com November 2021 Group Buy!

Sincere question - what is the value or point of this?
I look at it as upgraded hazard lights. I think today’s hazards aren’t obvious enough to get drivers to pay enough attention (sadly). But, I do think they look cool also. I prefer the limitless autoworks modules. More pricey, but more “flashy” haha

I read a comment on Facebook saying this kit only works in park. Does this kit stop working when put in drive?
The kit works in drive the same as in park.

The FordTremor.com November 2021 Group Buy is now live! This month we've teamed up with Ultra Bright Lightz to bring you a group buy on the Z-Flash BCM Plugin Flasher for the Ford SuperDuty! This kit retails for $289.99. FordTremor.com members will receive a special one time use 12% coupon code along with Free Shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states! Orders will ship out mid to late January. We need to get a minimum of 20 people in order to get this discount. If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 10 days and close the thread on November 22nd.

The all-new Z-Flash BCM for Ford is the easiest way to flash your factory lights. Simply connect into your vehicle's BCM port and connect to the Z-Flash box. The Z-Flash can work as a plug and play system with the switch, or you can hardwire it to your controller or switch. The Z-Flash BCM plugs directly into the BCM of select Ford vehicles and flashes the vehicle's front & rear turn signals, mirror turn signal lights, cargo light, 3rd brake light and reverse lights. The Z-Flash BCM Plug and Play Flasher for Ford will not damage your vehicle and can easily be removed at any time.

What's Included:​

• (1) Z-Flash BCM Plug and Play Flasher
  • Installation Wiring Harnesses
  • (1) Pre-Connected Switch Harness

Tech Specs:​

• Includes Pre-Connected Switch
    • On/Off
    • Momentary
  • Pre-Built Flash Patterns
  • When activated, the Z-Flash BCM Plug and Play Flasher for Ford vehicles can flash:
    • Front & Rear Turn Signals
    • Mirror Turn Signals
    • Cargo Light
    • 3rd Brake Light
    • Brake Lights
    • Reverse Lights
For additional information visit: https://ultrabrightlightz.com/produ...-flasher-for-ford?rq=yr_2021~mk_ford~md_f-250

Big thanks to @legmar for setting this up! 👊 🍻 Be sure to check out his video of this mod below:
Anyone know For sure if this works on the 2022 Super Duty’s? I’ll take one if so

The FordTremor.com November 2021 Group Buy is now live! This month we've teamed up with Ultra Bright Lightz to bring you a group buy on the Z-Flash BCM Plugin Flasher for the Ford SuperDuty! This kit retails for $289.99. FordTremor.com members will receive a special one time use 12% coupon code along with Free Shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states! Orders will ship out mid to late January. We need to get a minimum of 20 people in order to get this discount. If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 10 days and close the thread on November 22nd.

The all-new Z-Flash BCM for Ford is the easiest way to flash your factory lights. Simply connect into your vehicle's BCM port and connect to the Z-Flash box. The Z-Flash can work as a plug and play system with the switch, or you can hardwire it to your controller or switch. The Z-Flash BCM plugs directly into the BCM of select Ford vehicles and flashes the vehicle's front & rear turn signals, mirror turn signal lights, cargo light, 3rd brake light and reverse lights. The Z-Flash BCM Plug and Play Flasher for Ford will not damage your vehicle and can easily be removed at any time.

• On/Off
    • Momentary
  • When activated, the Z-Flash BCM Plug and Play Flasher for Ford vehicles can flash:
    • Mirror Turn Signals
    • Cargo Light
    • 3rd Brake Light
    • Brake Lights
    • Reverse Lights
For additional information visit: https://ultrabrightlightz.com/produ...-flasher-for-ford?rq=yr_2021~mk_ford~md_f-250

Big thanks to @legmar for setting this up! 👊 🍻 Be sure to check out his video of this mod below:
Sign me up !!

• On/Off
    • Momentary
    • Mirror Turn Signals
    • Cargo Light
    • 3rd Brake Light
    • Brake Lights
    • Reverse Lights

Awesome feature. If being from Canada doesn't pose a problem then please sign me up as well. Cheers.

• On/Off
    • Momentary
    • Mirror Turn Signals
    • Cargo Light
    • 3rd Brake Light
    • Brake Lights
    • Reverse Lights

Where's the code?

Back