DEAL FordTremor.com November 2020 Group Buy!

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
tremorforum-nov-groupbuy.jpg

The FordTremor.com November 2020 Group Buy is now live! This month we've teamed up with @NEO Garage to bring you a group buy on Baja Designs Light kits! These kits were the most requested mod by the community last month. Not only will you get the best deal of the year on the following light kits, but this includes free shipping. Sales tax will only be charged if you are an Ohio resident. This represents nearly a 25% savings from the retail price posted on the Baja Designs website (https://www.bajadesigns.com/) . You can select one of these kits or all of these kits, it's completely up to you.

1. 2020 Ford F250/350 Tremor Baja Designs S2 Reverse Light Kit (Upfitte)
The Ford Superduty S2 Reverse Kit is a great solution to help improve rear visibility! Whether you are needing more area lighting or backing up a trailer, our S2 Sports in a Wide Cornering lens pattern will drastically improve output performance. These mounts were specifically designed to fit our S2 Sport LED seamlessly below the rear bumper. The included wiring harness is a rocker switch style that can be activated inside the cab of the vehicle.

2. 2020+ Ford F250/350 Tremor Baja Designs Dual Fog Pocket LED Light Kit (Upfitter, Amber/Pro White)
3. 2020+ Ford F250/350 Tremor Baja Designs Dual Fog Pocket LED Light Kit (Upfitter, Amber/Sport White)

The Baja Designs Fog Pocket kit is the perfect mix of high-quality on and off-road performance for your 2020+ Super Duty Tremor! Available in White or Amber, this kit utilizes the factory fog pocket location to pack two Squadron lights on each side. This kit is utilizing our newly released SAE compliant fog lights on the outside, controlled by the factory fog switch, and a pair of driving/combo lights inside, operated by a secondary harness. If you're looking to add not only safety but lighting performance this is your kit!

4. 2020+ Ford F250/350 Tremor Baja Designs XL Linkable Kits (Non-Upfitter)
Full adjustment. Total Performance. The XL Linkable was designed for the enthusiast looking to take charge with a light package that is completely customizable for their needs. This kit includes 7 XL Sports, Links, vehicle specific mounting brackets, wiring harness and rock guards. A pre-load support bracket is included to ensure stiffness in the most extreme terrain. This kit includes all the necessary components to outfit your 2020+ Ford Superduty with 7 XL Linkables. The harness in this kit is a toggle switch style designed for the enthusiast who DOES NOT have the factory upfitters in their Superduty.

5. Baja Designs XL80 Pair
Choose to take your off-road lighting to the next level with BD’s 9,500 lumen XL80. Similar to BD’s XL Pro model, the XL80 offers a 20% dimming feature, a powder coated housing and an anodized bezel. However, this is where the similarities end. The XL80 features a very powerful LED for greater visibility and increased brightness.

6. Baja Designs LP4 Pro LED Lights Pair
The LP4 is the smallest variant in the LP line up but maintains all of the power and features of its siblings. The LP4 features a total of 8,750 lumens and a 200° spread of useable LED light. This light pumps out 7,050 forward projecting lumens and 1,700 lumens of dedicated peripheral lighting courtesy of our patented Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT). To keep your light performing at its highest potential, the LP4 integrates our proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) technology. This feature allows air to travel through the front of the housing, over the rear heat sinks - drastically improving cooling capacity and performance.

In order to receive this deal, our group buy minimum will be at least 15 total orders. If you are interested please respond in this thread and let me know. I'll then send you a private message with the information needed to place your order. I'll leave the thread open for 10 days until November 27th.

Last edited:
I’m in for the reverse lights and duel fog lights.

Very interested in the #2. 2020+ Ford F250/350 Tremor Baja Designs Dual Fog Pocket LED Light Kit (Upfitter, Amber/Pro White)

The FordTremor.com November 2020 Group Buy is now live! This month we've teamed up with @NEO Garage to bring you a group buy on Baja Designs Light kits! These kits were the most requested mod by the community last month. Not only will you get the best deal of the year on the following light kits, but this includes free shipping. Sales tax will only be charged if you are an Ohio resident. This represents nearly a 25% savings from the retail price posted on the Baja Designs website (https://www.bajadesigns.com/) . You can select one of these kits or all of these kits, it's completely up to you.

1. 2020 Ford F250/350 Tremor Baja Designs S2 Reverse Light Kit (Upfitte) - 25% Off
The Ford Superduty S2 Reverse Kit is a great solution to help improve rear visibility! Whether you are needing more area lighting or backing up a trailer, our S2 Sports in a Wide Cornering lens pattern will drastically improve output performance. These mounts were specifically designed to fit our S2 Sport LED seamlessly below the rear bumper. The included wiring harness is a rocker switch style that can be activated inside the cab of the vehicle.

2. 2020+ Ford F250/350 Tremor Baja Designs Dual Fog Pocket LED Light Kit (Upfitter, Amber/Pro White) - 25% Off
3. 2020+ Ford F250/350 Tremor Baja Designs Dual Fog Pocket LED Light Kit (Upfitter, Amber/Sport White) - 25% Off

The Baja Designs Fog Pocket kit is the perfect mix of high-quality on and off-road performance for your 2020+ Super Duty Tremor! Available in White or Amber, this kit utilizes the factory fog pocket location to pack two Squadron lights on each side. This kit is utilizing our newly released SAE compliant fog lights on the outside, controlled by the factory fog switch, and a pair of driving/combo lights inside, operated by a secondary harness. If you're looking to add not only safety but lighting performance this is your kit!

4. 2020+ Ford F250/350 Tremor Baja Designs XL Linkable Kits (Non-Upfitter) - 25% Off
Full adjustment. Total Performance. The XL Linkable was designed for the enthusiast looking to take charge with a light package that is completely customizable for their needs. This kit includes 7 XL Sports, Links, vehicle specific mounting brackets, wiring harness and rock guards. A pre-load support bracket is included to ensure stiffness in the most extreme terrain. This kit includes all the necessary components to outfit your 2020+ Ford Superduty with 7 XL Linkables. The harness in this kit is a toggle switch style designed for the enthusiast who DOES NOT have the factory upfitters in their Superduty.

5. Baja Designs XL80 Pair - 25% Off
Choose to take your off-road lighting to the next level with BD’s 9,500 lumen XL80. Similar to BD’s XL Pro model, the XL80 offers a 20% dimming feature, a powder coated housing and an anodized bezel. However, this is where the similarities end. The XL80 features a very powerful LED for greater visibility and increased brightness.

6. Baja Designs LP4 Pro LED Lights Pair - 25%
The LP4 is the smallest variant in the LP line up but maintains all of the power and features of its siblings. The LP4 features a total of 8,750 lumens and a 200° spread of useable LED light. This light pumps out 7,050 forward projecting lumens and 1,700 lumens of dedicated peripheral lighting courtesy of our patented Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT). To keep your light performing at its highest potential, the LP4 integrates our proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) technology. This feature allows air to travel through the front of the housing, over the rear heat sinks - drastically improving cooling capacity and performance.

In order to receive this deal, our group buy minimum will be at least 15 total orders. If you are interested please respond in this thread and let me know. I'll then send you a private message with the information needed to place your order. I'll leave the thread open for 10 days until November 27th.
I have truck on order, likely won't get untiil Jan. Will there be similar offers at that time?

I have truck on order, likely won't get untiil Jan. Will there be similar offers at that time?

I'm not sure what we'll be offering, but my plan is to do some sort of Group Buy every month as long as we have the interest from the community!

Outside of the group buys, we are always happy to help and offer forum member discounts to just about anything.

I am interested in either #2 or #3

Interested in Baja Designs XL80 Pair - 25% Off

Any way to hookup those reverse lights to come on with the other exterior lights when parked and/or with the LED bed lights?

Lp4 pro pair in amber driving/combo

Any way to hookup those reverse lights to come on with the other exterior lights when parked and/or with the LED bed lights?
I have them hooked up to the upfitter switch and to come on with the reverse lights, but you could definitely tap into the bed light system would just need to figure out which wire is power and then ground.

Please secure this early next year! This is a big one that would be nice to prepare for! I am in if we can plan for it! I have to pay for Christmas.

I'm in for some or all not 100% sure but will get something.

Back