DEAL FordTremor.com June 2023 Group Buy! 🛻💡

Throwing this in the ring as well to help all of our members out!

If you take part in Group Buy, I will also offer discounted lighting for those who purchase the rear light brackets. We carry Baja Designs, Diode Dynamics, Rigid, and more. Discounts will vary by brand, so please PM me with the lights you'd like to go with for the rear bumper.

@legmar @modified - Hope this is OK. If not, please delete.
Message sent…

Throwing this in the ring as well to help all of our members out!

If you take part in Group Buy, I will also offer discounted lighting for those who purchase the rear light brackets. We carry Baja Designs, Diode Dynamics, Rigid, and more. Discounts will vary by brand, so please PM me with the lights you'd like to go with for the rear bumper.

@legmar @modified - Hope this is OK. If not, please delete.
PM sent

All the orders placed as of today are packaged and will be dropped in the mail tomorrow! Hope y'all like the products!! 📦 📫

Thanks for the fast shipping, these brackets fit perfectly with the Amp step and BD S2s. Very high quality well designed brackets.

Attachments

• CEC7BCE2-FFBB-4F8C-A1F9-F0CA91D973CF.jpeg
    CEC7BCE2-FFBB-4F8C-A1F9-F0CA91D973CF.jpeg
    211.9 KB · Views: 31
Thanks for the fast shipping, these brackets fit perfectly with the Amp step and BD S2s. Very high quality well designed brackets.
How fun!! This is the first “production” version bracket install with photo and review! So happy you love it! Thanks for sharing! 😃

How fun!! This is the first “production” version bracket install with photo and review! So happy you love it! Thanks for sharing! 😃
@legmar have you had anyone try to fit these to a 23 yet?

@legmar have you had anyone try to fit these to a 23 yet?
It seems that the bumper bolts on the 23’s are slightly further apart. I need to confirm, but I think the bracket would work with just an extra hole drilled in the top (or widening the existing hole). Anyone in the Austin area with a 23 who wants to try it with me?

Back