DEAL FordTremor.com July 2021 Group Buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My two bed steps (one for each side) just arrived! Added to the pile of other mods from the forum for when the truck arrives. :ROFLMAO:

Good Morning Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that we greatly appreciate all your business and we hope you are happy with the AMP products and our service. For those who are still waiting on their 2022 and are not ready to buy yet, you are welcome to reach out to us when your truck arrives and we'll see what we can do!

Have a great weekend and thank you again!

The FordTremor.com July 2021 Group Buy is now live! This month we've teamed up with JustBoltons.com to bring you a group buy on AMP Research Powersteps and Bedside Steps. FordTremor.com members will receive a special one time use 8.5% coupon code along with Free Shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states! Sales tax will be added in the following states: (NJ, TN, FL, MD, MA, CA). These are in short supply right now, some items ordered could take 4-8 weeks to arrive.

$1599 - AMP PowerStep Running Board (Price is before coupon code)
AMP Research invented the PowerStep™, the automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and retracts out of sight when the doors close for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance. Its sleek design, all-weather performance and legendary reliability set the industry standard. PowerStep™ has die-cast aluminum alloy components and precision stainless steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability. The original PowerStep™ is American designed and engineered.

$1999 - AMP PowerStep XL Running Board (Price is before coupon code)
AMP Research invented the PowerStep™ XL featuring a rugged, bold design, offering a 3” lower stepping surface than the original PowerStep™. This product makes accessing your lifted truck easier. The same automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and retracts out of sight when the doors close. The rail is constructed of 6063 Marine grade aluminum with an integrated bracket system with precision stainless steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability to support up to 600 pounds. PowerStep™ XL is maintenance-free with a self-lubricating bushing for all-weather performance and American designed and engineered.

$1899 - AMP PowerStep Xtreme Running Board (Price is before coupon code)
PowerStep™ Xtreme is for extreme conditions for those owners who live and work in challenging environments. Made specifically for extreme environments, sub-zero winters, mud caked rockers; AMP Research PowerStep™ Xtreme is designed to hold up to the extreme because of its dual motors. It is built extra powerful to hold up to the demands.

$280 - AMP Side Bedstep (Price is before coupon code)
The AMP Research Bedstep®2 mounts just behind the cab, forward of the rear wheel, providing a faster, easier and safer route to access toolboxes, equipment and cargo in the bed. Easily installed, this frame-mounted, retractable truck step can be mounted on either side of the truck box, and it flips down or retracts with just the nudge of your foot.

$280 - AMP Rear Bedstep (Price is before coupon code)
Not to mention knee and back saver. Strong and rugged, this non-slip, retractable bumper step quickly flips down with the nudge of a foot providing a faster, easier and safer way to load or unload your pickup’s cargo. Supports up to 300 lbs. Frame mounts under the rear bumper so it works even with an open tailgate or when towing.

Additional information can be found at: https://www.amp-research.com/powersteps/2020/ford/f-250-super-duty

If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 7 days and close the thread on July 26th. Once the sign up period is over, I'll send everyone a private message with a personal coupon code and details on how to place your order directly through JustBoltons.com
Please sign me up

Last edited:
Guys... lol this was from 2021, but hey whatever, Sign me up too. haha

Good thing because according to AMP research the current back order time is 22 weeks for the extreme model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back