DEAL FordTremor.com January 2021 Group Buy!

Sign me up

can you get tunes the same but for new mods? For example, stock and then with cat back

I empathize with the diesel guys. I mean first they make the mistake of spending all that extra money and now ya just adding insult to injury!!!???? jk
I see you're in H-burg - I used to hang at the Endzone on weekends back in the late 70s/early 80s. It was on E Hardy back then, heard they moved into town about 6-7 years ago, then they shut down a couple of years ago? Was a fun dive bar.

Sign me up as well Dan! Thanks for getting this deal for everyone on the forum.

I see you're in H-burg - I used to hang at the Endzone on weekends back in the late 70s/early 80s. It was on E Hardy back then, heard they moved into town about 6-7 years ago, then they shut down a couple of years ago? Was a fun dive bar.
I doubt you’d recognize the area now. So much growth, in good ways and bad!?‍♂️

Last edited:
Hmmm. I was going to get the Banks Pedal Monster, but now this is intriguing.

Probably a stupid question but I'm guessing this tune will solve pedal lag ?

Can someone convince me this is better spent money than a pedal monster?
Bumping Big John Son's question.. will the 5 star tune solve pedal lag?

Anyone have much experience with these tuners ( or tuners in general) that could PM me and answer a few questions ???

Bumping Big John Son's question.. will the 5 star tune solve pedal lag?
I just called 5star and spoke with a gentlemen named Aaron.

He explained all of these tunes will resolve pedal lag-

the 85+ Stock Power (pedal boost + shifting) is similar to what a throttle enhancer such as Banks Pedal Monster does.

the Performance/All Terrain tunes are like sport modes and the Towing and Heavy Towing tunes are using shift points better suited for towing.

He said you can choose to run the higher octane tunes for even more performance. You can run a higher octane fuel for a lower octane tune without problem, but recommended you don't run a lower octane fuel with a higher octane tune. Pretty much common sense.

Disclaimer - Take what I say with a grain of salt. I am the furthest thing from an expert here and I am going by memory of my conversation with Aaron. If you really need to know the facts, I suggest calling him yourself. He was pleasant to talk with and very helpful.

That said-

SIGN ME UP

The FordTremor.com January 2021 Group Buy is now live! This month we've teamed up with 5 Star Tuning to bring you a group buy on 2020+ Super Duty 7.3l SCT X4 with choice of 5 Star Custom Tunes. These custom tunes have been dyno developed, refined, tested repeatedly, street tested, tow tested and driven all over the country in their own personal vehicles. This is only available for the 2020+ Ford Super Duty with the 7.3l gas motor. This Group Buy will save you $150 and drop the price from $549.99 to $399.99. More information can be found here: https://5startuning.com/product/2020-super-duty-7-3l-sct-x4-with-choice-of-5-star-custom-tunes-7015/

If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 10 days and close the thread on Friday January 29th. Once the sign up period is over, I'll send everyone a private message with details on how to place your order directly through 5 Star Tuning.
Sign Me up, please! Thank You

Hmmm. I was going to get the Banks Pedal Monster, but now this is intriguing.

Probably a stupid question but I'm guessing this tune will solve pedal lag ?

Can someone convince me this is better spent money than a pedal monster?
it helped with the pedal lag

How do we order on this deal ?

How do we order on this deal ?
Once the sign up period ends, I'll send you a private message with the coupon code to order directly from 5 Star.

The FordTremor.com January 2021 Group Buy is now live! This month we've teamed up with 5 Star Tuning to bring you a group buy on 2020+ Super Duty 7.3l SCT X4 with choice of 5 Star Custom Tunes. These custom tunes have been dyno developed, refined, tested repeatedly, street tested, tow tested and driven all over the country in their own personal vehicles. This is only available for the 2020+ Ford Super Duty with the 7.3l gas motor. This Group Buy will save you $150 and drop the price from $549.99 to $399.99. More information can be found here: https://5startuning.com/product/2020-super-duty-7-3l-sct-x4-with-choice-of-5-star-custom-tunes-7015/

If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 10 days and close the thread on Friday January 29th. Once the sign up period is over, I'll send everyone a private message with details on how to place your order directly through 5 Star Tuning.
Sign me up, ASAP! Once I get it in my hand a Video will be posted on my channel. Thanks

"SIGN ME UP"

Latest Discussions

Back