Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
ford-tremor-large-logo.png

I posted something similar back in March when we passed 200 members. Today (6 months later) we have passed 1000 members and I wanted to give a big shout out to everyone that makes this community such a fun place to visit every day. Thank you to all that have offered help, by answering questions, given advice, provided helpful tips and insight, took the time to post detailed write-ups, photos, and the list can go on and on. I'm proud to be a part of such a great community.

I also wanted to give a shout out to @driftwoodsvt for helping moderate and keeping the site spam free. (y)

I posted something similar back in March when we passed 200 members. Today (6 months later) we have passed 1000 members and I wanted to give a big shout out to everyone that makes this community such a fun place to visit every day. Thank you to all that have offered help, by answering questions, given advice, provided helpful tips and insight, took the time to post detailed write-ups, photos, and the list can go on and on. I'm proud to be a part of such a great community.

I also wanted to give a shout out to @driftwoodsvt for helping moderate and keeping the site spam free. (y)
Now all of you who didn’t yet update your profile Splurge on the 20$ spot to help support this awesome forum. We worth supporting your favorite site. Plus you get a few Tremor stickers and a few other perks. Thanks Modified and and Driftwood for this awesome forum.
??✌️???????????

I was considering getting the upgraded membership but dont have paypal and dont want to get it.

If only there was another way that didnt require signing up for anything else..

I was considering getting the upgraded membership but dont have paypal and dont want to get it.

Yeah I get it. I was just promoting this sick ass site from just one satisfied guy on it. I love your feedback my man. I’m so glad you and everyone else that’s on it.

I'm glad you mentioned that, because it didn't even cross my mind to offer another option besides paypal. I just updated the membership page to include an address for mailing a check/money order.

Curious what percentage of members have donated, the information on this site was easily worth the 20-30 bucks, well deserved.

Pay Pal gives the options to pay with credit card directly. ( I believe it was set up when I paid, because I too hate PayPal ) If it is not set up and @modified needs help setting it up like that I can have one of my peeps help.

Pay Pal gives the options to pay with credit card directly. ( I believe it was set up when I paid, because I too hate PayPal ) If it is not set up and @modified needs help setting it up like that I can have one of my peeps help.
It is already set up that way. I just tested it by using it, paying with a card rather than PayPal. It worked, and I'm in.

I don't know what @modified is toasting with, but it's inspired me to finish my work (from home) day with a scotch on the rocks. Cheers.

It is already set up that way. I just tested it by using it, paying with a card rather than PayPal. It worked, and I'm in.

I don't know what @modified is toasting with, but it's inspired me to finish my work (from home) day with a scotch on the rocks. Cheers.
Thanks for testing it (y)

Haha, it's raining here so it's a Jack Daniel's honey whisky kinda day.

Back