DEAL FordTremor.com February 2022 Group Buy!

LOL, I just did a super low tech thing and played both of the tracks off of the HB site at the same time. Sounded pretty awesome. But still would like other's opinions on how these two would match up.
Picture a tug boat vs a fire truck horn. The special buy is basically a fire truck horn, which was exactly what I was looking for.

I have this one already - it’s amazing and you all NEED it!
I’m so excited to install mine! Does the sound change much depending on mounting location you think? Like front vs rear of truck or direction of the horn?

Ugh this is so tempting.... The best thing about this is that it blends in with fire trucks, so it's much less conspicuous than a train horn. Do I dare say count me in? Ugh. Whatever. Y'all suck. Count me in.

I’m so excited to install mine! Does the sound change much depending on mounting location you think? Like front vs rear of truck or direction of the horn?
No - it still scares the $#!T out of my wife and kids no matter what side of the truck they are on and despite the fact that they KNOW I’m going to blow it at them! Worth every penny!

Fwiw, I mounted mine facing forward just outside the frame on the passenger side - directly under the rear door. It’s got a slight downward tilt to let any water drain out of the trumpet.

Ugh this is so tempting.... The best thing about this is that it blends in with fire trucks, so it's much less conspicuous than a train horn. Do I dare say count me in? Ugh. Whatever. Y'all suck. Count me in.
Santa made the rounds in our hood during Christmas - his sleigh and mine got into a horn battle. Turn it up and compare…enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_1183.MOV
    2.2 MB
Back