DEAL FordTremor.com December 2020 Group Buy!

So I have a question about these group buys, is there a list of the upcoming buys or is it random? Just wanting to see what's coming up.

Right now it's just month to month.

The FordTremor.com December 2020 Group Buy is here! This month we've teamed up with Tufskinz to bring you a group buy on all Tufskinz products! Tis the season to spice up your truck with "SUPER DUTY" hood letter inserts, Glove Box letter inserts, Tailgate letter inserts, Cup Holder Insets, Door Sill Protectors and much more. This group buy will get you 20% OFF the entire order AND as always they provide free shipping with orders over $50. All of their products are made to order and take 3-7 business days to ship out. Our goal is to have at least 20 members participate.

You can check out their website by clicking the following link:

If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 10 days and close the thread on Monday December 21st. Once the group buy ends I'll send everyone a private message with the details on how to place your order directly through TufSkinz.
Sign me up. Thanks

Im in sign me up, Door sill protectors

Last edited:
The FordTremor.com December 2020 Group Buy is here! This month we've teamed up with Tufskinz to bring you a group buy on all Tufskinz products! Tis the season to spice up your truck with "SUPER DUTY" hood letter inserts, Glove Box letter inserts, Tailgate letter inserts, Cup Holder Insets, Door Sill Protectors and much more. This group buy will get you 20% OFF the entire order AND as always they provide free shipping with orders over $50. All of their products are made to order and take 3-7 business days to ship out. Our goal is to have at least 20 members participate.

If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 10 days and close the thread on Monday December 21st. Once the group buy ends I'll send everyone a private message with the details on how to place your order directly through TufSkinz.
Sign me up

SIGN ME UP

Sign Me Up

SIGN ME UP

Sign me up

I’m in

sign me up!

Back