DEAL FordTremor.com August 2021 Group Buy!

Thanks for the detailed and thoughtful response. I actually have been leaning toward some Raceline Gauge wheels in an 18x9 +0 or the Scout in an 18x9 -12

I'm not a fan of Fuel wheels. Wish KMC made SD wheels (not XD).

I don't want to steal this thread, but I'd be interested to see your pricing on the Racelines. I'll send you a DM.

I had been planning on ordering the whe
My pleasure, I'll be on the lookout for your message.

Great looking setup! How do you like those G2’s?

They work well for me. Wet traction, stopping dictate my tire choices. No idea about deep mud or snow. Living in Florida. I drive mostly Hwy and the occasional sandy roads. In 17' I put them on my SRW F350 because of their weight carrying capability. At 34,000 miles of packing a Lance camper, they may have had another 10,000 miles before I would of considered replacing them. I'll buy them again.
IMG_0849.JPG

For the "Standard" wheel, what's the consensus on the offset that is mostly requested? I would like to get something that is aggressive but does not rub...with stock tremor suspension.

A plus 18 offset shows a bit of an aggressive look yet still keeps the wheel/tire mostly under the fender.
I don’t know what the most requested offset is.

The FordTremor.com August 2021 Group Buy is now live! This month we've teamed up with Apollo-Optics.com to bring you a group buy on Method Wheels! FordTremor.com members will receive a special one time use 10% coupon code along with Free Shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states!

Please check out all the Method Wheels available for the 2020+ Ford Superduty at: https://www.methodracewheels.com/collections/wheels

If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 7 days and close the thread on August 27th. Once the sign up period is over, @Nick@ApolloOptics will be in contact with information on how to place your order.
sign me up

For the "Standard" wheel, what's the consensus on the offset that is mostly requested? I would like to get something that is aggressive but does not rub...with stock tremor suspension.
I’d go with an 8.5 to 9 inch wide wheel with a +18 to 0 offset.
sign me up
Sending you a message now.
Nick, I know I missed on this, mainly because I don't have my truck but are there any supply chain issues with Method currently?
You didn’t miss it, I’ll send you a message now. And while some styles are out of stock, it does seem that we have lead times that are manageable.

Back