DEAL FordTremor.com April 2022 Group Buy!

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
tremor-april22-group-buy.jpg

The FordTremor.com April 2022 Group Buy is now live!

This month we've teamed up with Offroad Alliance to bring you a group buy on the Decked truck bed drawer system and Decked tool box. FordTremor.com members will receive a 10% discount off the retail price and free shipping to the lower 48 states. This could save you up to $145 on the drawer system and $75-$90 on the tool box. and these units are available to ship right away!

deck-drawer-system-f250.png

Drawer System - Retail Price is $1449.99

Make the most of the space in your powerful Ford Super Duty with the amazing Decked DS3 system. If you have been looking for a way to store your belongings without losing cargo space and without the need to install a truck cap, then the Decked DS3 is for you.

With a simple yet innovative concept, the Decked DS3 system makes the impossible possible, freeing up cargo space and providing you with a safe and practical storage system.

By simply assembling and installing the Decked DS3 system, your Ford Super Duty will have sturdy 200-pound capacity drawers and a combined total of 2,000 pounds of storage for all your tools and equipment. Whether you plan to go hunting or need to organize your work tools, the Decked DS3 system provides a smart solution for storing your gear, tools, and other belongings.

As you would expect from Offroad Alliance, the Decked DS3 is made of ultra-durable materials, resistant to weather, shock, and abuse. Have questions about the installation of this system? At Offroad Alliance, we have decades of experience offering the best storage systems for your truck. Contact our experts, and they will be happy to help.

Decked DS3 Features
  • Precision formed to match the OE geometry and dimensions of your truck’s bed.
  • Easy to assemble and even easier to install. In most cases, drilling isn’t required.
  • Made of 100% recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and recycled galvanized steel subframes.
  • Heavy-duty sealed bearing urethane drawer wheels for maximum convenience.
  • Includes extra compartments by the wheel-wells and handy ruler/bottle opener.
  • Come standard with D-Box Desert Tan, CrossBox Desert Tan, Drawerganizer, and two drawer dividers.
  • 3-year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects in craft and materials.
  • 100% made in the USA
  • ional details can be found here: https://offroadalliance.com/products/decked-ford-super-duty-2017-6-9-bed-length/

decked-tool-box-f250.png

Decked Tool Box

MEET THE FIRST MODERN TOOL BOX FOR PICKUP TRUCKS SINCE DIAMOND PLATE
It's tough as nails and nearly impossible to dent, ding or rust. Super Secure. Waterproof. Optional access ladder available. The DECKED Truck Tool Box is the only toolbox on the market that's easy to access, won't ding, dent or rust, and looks like it came from this decade. Secure. Waterproof. Nearly Indestructible. 100% Made in the USA. DECKED Tool Box for full-size pickup trucks. A modern design and approach to the classic toolbox. Built with the famous DECKED ruggedness and accessibility, as well as being extremely secure and waterproof. DECKED Tool Box is the next generation of toolboxes.

Each DECKED Truck Tool Box comes standard with an easy to grab D-Box (portable toolbox) with hangers inside the tub to hold it in place. A NEW Snack Tray (handy cargo bin for small tools and gear) is also included. Tie-downs are pre-installed at the base of the tub to secure a moto/ATV or large cargo.

FEATURES

• Fits all full-sized pickup trucks
  • Rugged, Secure and Waterproof
  • Lockable with 2x included keys
  • D-Box, Snack Tray Organizer and 2x Tie Downs Included
  • Optional Easy Access Ladder
  • Still lot of space in the truck bed
  • Get all your tools sorted in style!

Additional details can be found here: https://offroadalliance.com/Decked-Tool-Box/

If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 1 week and close the thread on May 2nd. Once the sign up period is over, Nick from Offroad Alliiance will send you a private message with details on how to take advantage of this deal!

Last edited:
We're super excited to be a part of the group buy this month! Thanks for the opportunity. This is a great time to buy any Decked products as they don't typically go on sale. If anyone has any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out and ask! I'm happy to help.

This is a great deal on a great product - thanks Off-road Alliance !

When researching the Drawer System, I could not find anyone selling this below list, or offering discounts... but I'm so happy with it that I don't mind paying full price👍

There are a lot of YouTube videos describing it and the tradeoffs, so you can decide what works for you.

Can't be used with the MOLLE panels, unfortunately

Can't be used with the MOLLE panels, unfortunately
You won't really need molle panels when you have a fully organized drawer system. Theoretically you could attach molle panels or tie downs to the top of the Decked system and use that for items that don't fit in the drawers.

You won't really need molle panels when you have a fully organized drawer system. Theoretically you could attach molle panels or tie downs to the top of the Decked system and use that for items that don't fit in the drawers.
Nick, please stop making sense. My wallet only has so much money. My wife will make me sleep on the couch if I buy something else for this truck. LOL. I have to reassure myself that the MOLLE panels are all that I need....even if I really want this 🥲

Nick, please stop making sense. My wallet only has so much money. My wife will make me sleep on the couch if I buy something else for this truck. LOL. I have to reassure myself that the MOLLE panels are all that I need....even if I really want this 🥲
Hahaha that comment actually made me laugh out loud at my desk. She doesn't have to know about the sale! Lol you sell it to her as you came out on top by beating us down on the price and we caved. Now all your stuff will be safer in the bed so you'll never have to buy any more since it won't get stolen haha. It's all about perspective with the wives!

Genius. Go ahead and throw the roof top tent system in as well, because i'm sure i'll have to be sleeping in that when my wife asks what happened to all of our tax return money. :ROFLMAO:

Still time to hop on this deal! We appreciate the PM's we've gotten and would love to help out as many customers as we can.

If only I wasn’t set on getting a diamondback..
My exact first thought. I am intimately familiar with the height limitations on the Diamondback because my Honda genny barely fits (in fact, it rubs the gas cap slightly on the DB's structural supports). If the Decked is truly 12" overall height from the bed floor, that leaves a scant 10" of clearance for anything that needs to go on top of the Decked under the Diamondback. Also means that if you have any DB accessories such as the deep cross bin, it may not fit. The shallow bin (8") should fit though. Still, strongly considering this group buy because I never see these discounted.

Sign Me up
PM and quote sent!

Last few days for everyone to take advantage of this awesome deal! We really appreciate all the interest we've had and messages we've received about this deal. Hop on it while you still can!

Last day to get in on this deal!

Thank you to everyone who joined in on our group buy this month! We appreciate all the forum members and look forward to our next group buy deal.

Back