DEAL FordTremor.com April 2021 Group Buy!

FYI guys, you have to create an account on the Banks site before the discount code will work. Mine processed fine after creating the account.

I was able to create an account and place the order with the discount code. Looking forward to trying this thing out! Thank you!

I saw a message after entering the code that it only works if I'm registered. So I did and it worked. They would have my info come shipping time so I figured why not to save the $ but if I was not making a purchase I would not be providing any info. Businesses can make extra $ with our info.

It worked for me but I had an issue with shipping. If you are from Alaska or Hawaii call to get a cheaper shipping price than they give on the website.

I created a new thread for all future discussions on the Pedal Monster -

Ordered mine today just after lunch and got the correct discount on top of the sale price. Once I get it I will post on the new thread, my results and reviews, as I will try it on both my 7.3 and my 6.7.

Mine has shipped! Can’t wait.

If anyone that signed up decided against ordering one, please let me know! There are a few other members that would be interested in the coupon codes. Each code is unique and don't forget these coupon codes will expire by Friday.

Smoking deal, I used mine and wish I would have got two units one for each F350. Can't wait to play with them.

thank you for getting this set up its a ton a work :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Well put! Should group buys be just for members?
I believe they are. Got the PM from Mod. How can you get a PM without being a member?

The FordTremor.com April 2021 Group Buy is now live! This month we've teamed up with Banks to bring you a group buy on the PedalMonster. PedalMonster is the first OBD-II connected throttle sensitivity controller for gas and diesel vehicles. Controlled via Banks iDash or mobile app, PedalMonster is the only module of its kind to offer safety features like ActiveSafety®, Reverse Safety and Adjustable Low-Speed Trim.

Features:
  • City, Sport, and Track modes, each with 10 sensitivity levels
  • OBD-II connected
  • ActiveSafety failsafe circuitry with Health Monitoring
  • Reverse safety returns pedal to stock in reverse gear
  • Adjustable Low-Speed Trim controls how fast sensitivity is added at slow speeds
  • Powered by +12V via OBD, not low-overhead pedal circuit
  • Controlled by iDash DataMonster, iDash SuperGauge and mobile app
  • PedalMonster stacks with any flash or inline tuner!!! Not just Banks
  • View PedalMonster's activity in real-time via iDash and mobile app
  • Simple plug-and-play installation
  • Warranty friendly. Does not leave footprint after removal.
The discount for the Group Buy will be 20% off the sale price (listed on their website) and you will still receive free shipping!
  • PedalMonster Stand-Alone - $295 - 20%
  • PedalMonster with iDash SuperGauge - $574 - 20%
  • PedalMonster with iDash DataMonster - $694 - 20%
  • Single pod gauge suction mount - $38.33 – 20%
  • Dual pod gauge suction mount – $65.56 – 20%

If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 10 days and close the thread on April 15th. Once the sign up period is over, I'll send everyone a private message with a personal coupon code and details on how to place your order directly through BanksPower.com.
Hello. I just signed up to the forums and came across the post. Will you be doing another group buy. I am very interested. Thanks.

The FordTremor.com April 2021 Group Buy is now live! This month we've teamed up with Banks to bring you a group buy on the PedalMonster. PedalMonster is the first OBD-II connected throttle sensitivity controller for gas and diesel vehicles. Controlled via Banks iDash or mobile app, PedalMonster is the only module of its kind to offer safety features like ActiveSafety®, Reverse Safety and Adjustable Low-Speed Trim.

Features:
  • City, Sport, and Track modes, each with 10 sensitivity levels
  • OBD-II connected
  • ActiveSafety failsafe circuitry with Health Monitoring
  • Reverse safety returns pedal to stock in reverse gear
  • Adjustable Low-Speed Trim controls how fast sensitivity is added at slow speeds