DEAL FordTremor.com April 2021 Group Buy!

Quick Update for those that signed up that haven't received a private message from me.

The first batch of coupon codes I sent out this morning are not working correctly. The discount applied is 10% and it should be 20%.

I just contacted Banks and waiting to hear back from them.

Once this has been resolved I'll resume sending out the coupon codes.

Last edited:
Quick Update for those that signed up that haven't received a private message from me.

The first batch of coupon codes I sent out this morning are not working. I just contacted Banks and waiting to hear back from them.

Once this has been resolved I'll resume sending out the coupo
My code was valid but was 10% instead of 20%

You are right. I didn't even pay enough attention, when placing my order, to notice that it was only 10%. I wonder if Bank's will credit us back the other 10%?

I'm sure Banks will make it right. I just don't know if I'll hear something back today or Monday. Sorry guys for the inconvenience!

Well crap that's what I get for not using the calculator, mines only 10% off, now I have to go cancel my order

Just heard back from Banks and the coupon codes should be fixed to give you the correct discount!
Will they be adjusting the charge for the orders that are already placed?

Tried to order and said it was an invalid code.

I had to try again but then it worked for me. Copied and pasted the code that modified sent, didn’t change the o to a zero. I also created an account before my second attempt.

I had to try again but then it worked for me. Copied and pasted the code that modified sent, didn’t change the o to a zero. I also created an account before my second attempt.
Ok. Will try again. Tks.

Back