DEAL FordTremor.com April 2021 Group Buy!

I've got a 7.3l 2021 Tremor and I love it... But, maybe I do need a little more aggressive pedal.

My question is, does the gas mileage get worse when using the Banks Pedal Monster? Maybe I do want a little more pedal response, but I definitely don't want to lose any more fuel mileage...

I've got a 7.3l 2021 Tremor and I love it... But, maybe I do need a little more aggressive pedal.

My question is, does the gas mileage get worse when using the Banks Pedal Monster? Maybe I do want a little more pedal response, but I definitely don't want to lose any more fuel mileage...
I have the pedal commander in 2 other rigs and they are similar, I didn't lose any fuel mpg but you have to keep your foot out of it most of the time or you WILL lose a couple mpg, It is worth it when you do want to get on it. Just my 2 cents worth.

The FordTremor.com April 2021 Group Buy is now live! This month we've teamed up with Banks to bring you a group buy on the PedalMonster. PedalMonster is the first OBD-II connected throttle sensitivity controller for gas and diesel vehicles. Controlled via Banks iDash or mobile app, PedalMonster is the only module of its kind to offer safety features like ActiveSafety®, Reverse Safety and Adjustable Low-Speed Trim.

Features:
  • City, Sport, and Track modes, each with 10 sensitivity levels
  • OBD-II connected
  • ActiveSafety failsafe circuitry with Health Monitoring
  • Reverse safety returns pedal to stock in reverse gear
  • Adjustable Low-Speed Trim controls how fast sensitivity is added at slow speeds
  • Powered by +12V via OBD, not low-overhead pedal circuit
  • Controlled by iDash DataMonster, iDash SuperGauge and mobile app
  • PedalMonster stacks with any flash or inline tuner!!! Not just Banks
  • View PedalMonster's activity in real-time via iDash and mobile app
  • Simple plug-and-play installation
  • Warranty friendly. Does not leave footprint after removal.
The discount for the Group Buy will be 20% off the sale price (listed on their website) and you will still receive free shipping!
  • PedalMonster Stand-Alone - $295 - 20%
  • PedalMonster with iDash SuperGauge - $574 - 20%
  • PedalMonster with iDash DataMonster - $694 - 20%
  • Single pod gauge suction mount - $38.33 – 20%
  • Dual pod gauge suction mount – $65.56 – 20%

If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 10 days and close the thread on April 15th. Once the sign up period is over, I'll send everyone a private message with a personal coupon code and details on how to place your order directly through BanksPower.com.
Sign me up please. Thanks
stand alone

I'm in no hurry, but somebody here said these were already on back order on the banks site and a rough count going through this thread there are 47 sign me up's, how long will it take to fill just the orders here?

I'm in no hurry, but somebody here said these were already on back order on the banks site and a rough count going through this thread there are 47 sign me up's, how long will it take to fill just the orders here?
I won’t be getting my 2022 for a loooong time so hopefully the people that already have their trucks can get theirs first. Im just planning ahead and didn’t want to miss out on a good price.

I won’t be getting my 2022 for a loooong time so hopefully the people that already have their trucks can get theirs first. Im just planning ahead and didn’t want to miss out on a good price.
That's the same for me also.:)

That was me. I called them asking to postpone it so I can get the group buy and lo and behold it shipped that same day even though it supposed be back order for four more days.

Sign me up :cool:

Sign me up. Thanks Modified Dan!

The FordTremor.com April 2021 Group Buy is now live! This month we've teamed up with Banks to bring you a group buy on the PedalMonster. PedalMonster is the first OBD-II connected throttle sensitivity controller for gas and diesel vehicles. Controlled via Banks iDash or mobile app, PedalMonster is the only module of its kind to offer safety features like ActiveSafety®, Reverse Safety and Adjustable Low-Speed Trim.

Features:
  • City, Sport, and Track modes, each with 10 sensitivity levels
  • OBD-II connected
  • ActiveSafety failsafe circuitry with Health Monitoring
  • Reverse safety returns pedal to stock in reverse gear
  • Adjustable Low-Speed Trim controls how fast sensitivity is added at slow speeds