Fords Stock Price is really low.

I’m sad I excited for PSTH.
My friend who has 117,500 shares of this one stock just sat with my wife and I. His Bullishness snd excitement is contagious. Sit tight PSTH holders. Stay the course.
Another great read to keep you Bullish

haha, I'm in for the long haul and staying the corse!

PSTH investors. The After Hours just Blew up. The stock now is up in the 33$ range. Pershing Square Holdings also revealed that It piped in 4 billion dollars into PSTH with another 200,000,000 shares. it now has 10-11 BILLION $ to merge with another company. This up coming week can be what we were waiting for. Congrats to all the share holders.
??????????
2A938F41-83C2-4DFE-8E5B-EA7205E1C8C6.png
B356F74F-5152-4831-805C-B6FB944AF910.png

Last edited:
Alright, ready for an update @Iron Man. Your excitement is in this is what is keeping me pumped about it! Do I need another 1000 shares?
They filed for PSTH 2 on January 22. That means they are so close. I have so many shares it’s ridiculous. I think if I had more Capital I would be snagging these fire sales. It went down to 25$ the other day. CCIV SPAC lost 50% because they over valued the stock which sent all the SPACS into a free fall. But PSTH held strong. It showed that Bill Ackman and his team have the best SPAC out there. My friend now has over 120,000 shares. I have about half the amount as him. So I only tell people of my plays. I can’t wait for the announcement of who they are merging with. I still believe it’s STRIPE
????????????????

2 is for Starlink
If you are to get some PSTH 1 wait to see how much more it dips. The market is tanking. It is a fire sale every where. Its hard to watch as I'm dug in deep with my investments. Hang Tuff. ? ? ? ;)

PSTH HOLDERS. PSTH2 is now very close to coming out. He can’t start another SPAC until he has a deal with PSTH.
FUCK YEAH WE GET A TWEET FROM BILL THE MAN HIMSELF.
WHAT IS GHE ONE WORD TWEET MEAN.
“DONE”
???????????????

Sorry for the long-winded post.
The charts tell you everything except when something good or bad happens 'unexpectedly'. I always split up my investments. You might get 1 big loser and 7 winners and you may also get some of your money held up in a so-so hold situation for several months. I follow the 5D trend 30 minute intervals. Williams %R (14), MACD and Slow Sto %K (5).... 85%+ success rate with day trades / short holds. I try to make my money a little at a time, but frequently and it compounds quickly. I try never to hold anything longer than a month (preferably a couple of days, sometimes buy in the morning and sell in the evening), but sometimes it turns into a few months which is why I always split my investments so I can keep quick simple wins and keep my total money going up.
You can make 50% on a single stock over a year's time, even though it might only show a 5% gain over that year. It's all about knowing when to jump-in and when to jump-out. When you jump-out, you put that into something else that is currently in a jump-in position (I always have list of both categories) so money doesn't sit idle and keeps going up. I'm usually only 75% in-the-market with my play-money so that I can jump-in to another stock when the timing is right.
I played around for years on paper and then just said screw it and borrowed 15K of play money from my pitifully performing 401K and turned that into 80K in 3 years (pre-2016), bought 8-1/2 of land with on-site electric, well and a pavillion for $50K cash (another steal), paid off the 401K loan with interest to myself (through my paychecks) and continued for 2 more years with the remaining 30K and turned it into 60K. I'll be building my new 4-car garage with that money this year. Meanwhile during Trump, my 401K tripled during his 4-years in office, it was amazing and there was no need for me to really spend extra time with day-trading (it was almost a no-lose situation then). Now with the Biden administration, I will need to again work harder to keep my play money going upward. But wait, there's more!
5 years of very part-time work (4-6 hours a week, skipping many weeks in-between) and a 15K investment, yielded 8-1/2 acres of nice land and a 4-car garage (to be built this year). Meanwhile, the real estate market shot up insanely around here and I am thinking about subdividing and selling off 3-1/2 acres (which is on the opposite side of the road) - 2 lots (2-1/2 acre and 1 acre) for 120K and I'll probably get every penny of that if not more. That'll leave me with 5 acres, a nice garage and 120K in a 6-year period with a 15K investment. My wife already commited to paying for our modest "downsized" ranch home 100%, since I bought the land and did improvements and built the garage with my money, so I can keep the 120K for toys, tools, or more investing. If we sell our current home this year (before the bubble pops), we'll get double the price from a year ago, so we are motivated to cash out!
As for PSTH, there has been a couple of buy/sell opportunities in the past 5 days that I might have taken advantage of... smaller gains, but always keep your money moving up and compound it. It takes effort to do this, sometimes worth it, sometimes not. I maintain a watchlist based on pre-set criteria, and this stock has never made the list yet, but I am watching it separately because it meets some of my other secondary criteria. I wouldn't buy this one to hold. I would buy it to play it daily though (not today though, let it drop to "Oversold" at least).

PSTH.jpg

Sorry for the long-winded post.
The charts tell you everything except when something good or bad happens 'unexpectedly'. I always split up my investments. You might get 1 big loser and 7 winners and you may also get some of your money held up in a so-so hold situation for several months. I follow the 5D trend 30 minute intervals. Williams %R (14), MACD and Slow Sto %K (5).... 85%+ success rate with day trades / short holds. I try to make my money a little at a time, but frequently and it compounds quickly. I try never to hold anything longer than a month (preferably a couple of days, sometimes buy in the morning and sell in the evening), but sometimes it turns into a few months which is why I always split my investments so I can keep quick simple wins and keep my total money going up.
You can make 50% on a single stock over a year's time, even though it might only show a 5% gain over that year. It's all about knowing when to jump-in and when to jump-out. When you jump-out, you put that into something else that is currently in a jump-in position (I always have list of both categories) so money doesn't sit idle and keeps going up. I'm usually only 75% in-the-market with my play-money so that I can jump-in to another stock when the timing is right.
I played around for years on paper and then just said screw it and borrowed 15K of play money from my pitifully performing 401K and turned that into 80K in 3 years (pre-2016), bought 8-1/2 of land with on-site electric, well and a pavillion for $50K cash (another steal), paid off the 401K loan with interest to myself (through my paychecks) and continued for 2 more years with the remaining 30K and turned it into 60K. I'll be building my new 4-car garage with that money this year. Meanwhile during Trump, my 401K tripled during his 4-years in office, it was amazing and there was no need for me to really spend extra time with day-trading (it was almost a no-lose situation then). Now with the Biden administration, I will need to again work harder to keep my play money going upward. But wait, there's more!
5 years of very part-time work (4-6 hours a week, skipping many weeks in-between) and a 15K investment, yielded 8-1/2 acres of nice land and a 4-car garage (to be built this year). Meanwhile, the real estate market shot up insanely around here and I am thinking about subdividing and selling off 3-1/2 acres (which is on the opposite side of the road) - 2 lots (2-1/2 acre and 1 acre) for 120K and I'll probably get every penny of that if not more. That'll leave me with 5 acres, a nice garage and 120K in a 6-year period with a 15K investment. My wife already commited to paying for our modest "downsized" ranch home 100%, since I bought the land and did improvements and built the garage with my money, so I can keep the 120K for toys, tools, or more investing. If we sell our current home this year (before the bubble pops), we'll get double the price from a year ago, so we are motivated to cash out!
As for PSTH, there has been a couple of buy/sell opportunities in the past 5 days that I might have taken advantage of... smaller gains, but always keep your money moving up and compound it. It takes effort to do this, sometimes worth it, sometimes not. I maintain a watchlist based on pre-set criteria, and this stock has never made the list yet, but I am watching it separately because it meets some of my other secondary criteria. I wouldn't buy this one to hold. I would buy it to play it daily though (not today though, let it drop to "Oversold" at least).

View attachment 18100
Teach me lol.... please

Teach me lol.... please
Let this chick teach you... she is not always right and it took me a few years of following her (on paper) to adapt her system to what works for me (she follows things in several different ways, and I just wanted one single simple way). She follow things by the minute sometimes, that's too much stress for me. What I got out of her methods was a 'lazy man's approach' that works.
https://abovethegreenline.com/

You should try to find a compromise to her advice that aligns with your way of investing. If you are just starting out with say $6K, I would recommend buying 3 different stocks @ $2k each and keep compounding your gains. Work your way up to buying 5 stocks at @$2K each investment, then work that up to 5 stocks and $3K each. I try never to put more than $10K in any single investment (but sometimes tempted) to prevent having that money being hung up when there is another great buy opportunity that comes available. Day trading or short holding gets very time consuming if you are tracking 10 or more stocks, at least for me it was. Her way can be very stressful and time consuming and it also could require a lot of buying on margin... I just took her method and toned down the stress and effort.
I'm happy to make 2% in a single day (that's 10% per week, 172% per year) on a small portion of my play-money. It compounds, but you can only expect that on maybe 10-20% of your total invested money. I keep a list of buys/sells and keep that money moving up, no matter how small it moves, if it moves up, you win.

Let this chick teach you... she is not always right and it took me a few years of following her (on paper) to adapt her system to what works for me (she follows things in several different ways, and I just wanted one single simple way). She follow things by the minute sometimes, that's too much stress for me. What I got out of her methods was a 'lazy man's approach' that works.
https://abovethegreenline.com/

You should try to find a compromise to her advice that aligns with your way of investing. If you are just starting out with say $6K, I would recommend buying 3 different stocks @ $2k each and keep compounding your gains. Work your way up to buying 5 stocks at @$2K each investment, then work that up to 5 stocks and $3K each. I try never to put more than $10K in any single investment (but sometimes tempted) to prevent having that money being hung up when there is another great buy opportunity that comes available. Day trading or short holding gets very time consuming if you are tracking 10 or more stocks, at least for me it was. Her way can be very stressful and time consuming and it also could require a lot of buying on margin... I just took her method and toned down the stress and effort.
I'm happy to make 2% in a single day (that's 10% per week, 172% per year) on a small portion of my play-money. It compounds, but you can only expect that on maybe 10-20% of your total invested money. I keep a list of buys/sells and keep that money moving up, no matter how small it moves, if it moves up, you win.
Thanks I'll give it a look

Biggest win was AMD in 2015. I bought and sold it 8 different times. If I would have bought and held it until now, I would have made about the same profit over 5 years that I made in one year, meanwhile I compounded those gains and kept the money going up with other hot stocks. AMD still shows up on my list today, but I got out of day trading once I accomplished my goals and did not keep persuing it (It takes time & effort, I actually make more with my day job and that money is guaranteed so my job takes priority over doing this stuff). My personal investing game is just fun money that if I lost it all, I'd be sad, but not counting on it for retirement. It turned out very well so far! I'm not a gambling man, but I could quit my job and go all-in with the market and make out extremely well doing day trading full-time. But as I said, I'm not a gambling man and things could go to shit quick, so I keep my play money going up and that's all.

I was a swing trader and did quite well. To each his own. I started trading June 10 of last year. I made 287,000$ fir 2020. Not to bad for my first 7 months. 150,000$ came in the last 2-3 months of the year following my friend who took 400k last year and turned it into over 3million $. He said I needed to hold onto my stocks longer.
I sold so many times to make a quick profit leaving way to much on the table. I’m sticking with my buddies play.
I have a strategy and I’m disciplined now to stick it out.
Bill Ackman tweeted 3 times tonight. Supposedly drunk. There’s a deal on the table and I believe it will be announced very soon. I’m not telling anyone what to do. I’m just sharing my play. I know I sold NIO when I bought it at like 11$ and sold it at 16-17$. I know many people who held it and got very rich. I was told to hold it and I didn’t. I may swing trade later in the future but this seems to me like a very good play for myself.
Here’s Bills 3 tweets. He never tweets.
9D58A542-CC95-44F5-91A8-C5C9EE342C61.png

Last edited:
I've dabbled and played with stocks but never anything remotely serious. I don't really know enough and I need to educate myself. I did buy some PSTH on your recommendation, though not very much since I just don't know what the F I'm doing, which comes back to educating myself.

I was a swing trader and did quite well. To each his own. I started trading June 10 of last year. I made 287,000$ fir 2020. Not to bad for my first 7 months. 150,000$ came in the last 2-3 months of the year following my friend who took 400k last year and turned it into over 3million $. He said I needed to hold onto my stocks longer.
I sold so many times to make a quick profit leaving way to much on the table. I’m sticking with my buddies play. Just for the record I sold everything Jan 10th snd made another 280,000$ fir this year. I bought all my stock back 2 weeks later after Trump left office. Do 567,000$ since June 10th. I’m going to wait for those warrants with PSTH. I’m already up a lot since I bought it back since after January 20th.
I have a strategy and I’m disciplined now to stick it out.
Bill Ackman tweeted 3 times tonight. Supposedly drunk. There’s a deal on the table and I believe it will be announced very soon. I’m not telling anyone what to do. I’m just sharing my play. I know I sold NIO when I bought it at like 11$ and sold it at 16-17$. I know many people who held it and got very rich. I was told to hold it and I didn’t. I may swing trade later in the future but this seems to me like a very good play for myself.
Here’s Bills 3 tweets. He never tweets.
View attachment 18116
I hear you buddy, I've left a lot on the table, but I've taken a ton off the table that wasn't mine to begin with and threw it back into something that was going up. I consider that success. You don't have a gain until you you clear the table off. I try not to cry over what other crumbs or 'left-overs' are there, because what I take off, I keep it going up with a different investment. I set my greed level at 2% per day on any investment but I have made more accidently from not watching it every minute. I've actually bought stock and sold it again within the hour for a nice % (I immediately put in a sell order for x% once I buy), but it does leave that money hung up if you do not have a margin account. I'm small potatoes with what I play with daily --- it's just fun money that I won't miss on a bad decision, which is why I divide it all up. LOL... I have a Swiss bookie account that I started many years ago with $100. I've cashed out a couple thousand in winnings over the years and still have a few dollars more than I started with. When I said I wasn't a gambling man, I guess I lied ... but I don't gamble with my future retirement, a hundred bucks is spent in a hot moment so no real risk.

I've dabbled and played with stocks but never anything remotely serious. I don't really know enough and I need to educate myself. I did buy some PSTH on your recommendation, though not very much since I just don't know what the F I'm doing, which comes back to educating myself.
Look at the links I sent and play things on paper for (say, 3 months). Find a compromise between her thinking and yours, be honest with yourself as to when you would pull the trigger to buy and sell, then make your choice whether you need to adjust her methods or not... it took me a couple of years to jump in fully, but I only play with what I can afford to lose (and you will not lose it all from a bad choice, but it could be a good percentage). It's FUN! I applied my methods to my 401K within the limits they have for account balancing between funds and it works for that too. 401K funds have the same chart curves as the stocks do, but you want to look at a 3 month chart rather than a 5-day chart to determine the trends.

Look at the links I sent and play things on paper for (say, 3 months). Find a compromise between her thinking and yours, be honest with yourself as to when you would pull the trigger to buy and sell, then make your choice whether you need to adjust her methods or not... it took me a couple of years to jump in fully, but I only play with what I can afford to lose (and you will not lose it all from a bad choice, but it could be a good percentage). It's FUN! I applied my methods to my 401K within the limits they have for account balancing between funds and it works for that too. 401K funds have the same chart curves as the stocks do, but you want to look at a 3 month chart rather than a 5-day chart to determine the trends.
I'll definitely give it a look. Thank you for the links. I have my 401K that I absolutely will not touch. My work offers an investment management service for free so I use that instead of doing it myself. The return on it has been really good so far. I do have extra cash that I can start investing with. I just need to pull the trigger.

Back