Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
I’ve been following Fords Stock price for a short time now. It’s at 6.52$ at the close of the the day.
Now I’m only giving my opinion.
I know the new Hot Ass F150 is about to come out. And the Super Duty’s are right behind. I bought some of Fords stock today.
I’ve started a new chapter in my life this year, and June 10th been buying and selling stocks, since my career as a Union IRONWORKER has ended. It’s quite amazing that if you follow the stock market trends you can be quite successful. I’m sharing my shocking successful experiences with you all.
I’m a Blue Blue Collard Dude so this is new to me. But if you have money in a bank getting nothing on CDs you can ask your bank to open a Brokers Account. It costs me 3$ to buy or sell any amount of shares. If you go to TD bank it’s even free trades with a brokers account.
Try paper trading at first by writing down what you would do and when or if you’d sell it. If you do ok then think of trying it out.
Now Ford is a new stock that I’m trying out. Goldman Sachs, Nio, Tesla, Apple, Microsoft, and Amazon and a bunch of other stocks I had so much success with.
Now we all just bought expensive trucks. I’m just sharing some information with you all as you all shared such sick ass info with me.
I’m just saying when those F150s and Super Duty’s come out the stock will PROBABLY RISE. Wouldn’t one think. At its at a low right now. Really low. So I jumped in. It’s easy to make a trade if it’s set up already.
That’s what I look for. COVID stocks are also something people should look for. I personally am just starting out and have so much to learn. I bought a few books and I’m dumbfounded at the success someone can make.
That’s it ONE DUDE SHARING HIS THOUGHTS. May you all do as much research on this if you are to try it. MAY YOU ALL BE SUCCESSFUL IN WHAT EVER ENDEAVORS YOU DO. PEACE MY FRIENDS
??✌️??????????????????

I’ve been following Fords Stock price for a short time now. It’s at 6.52$ at the close of the the day.
I know the new Hot Ass F150 is about to come out. And the Super Duty’s are right behind. I bought some of Fords stock today.
I’ve started a new chapter in my life this year, and June 10th been buying and selling stocks, since my career as a Union IRONWORKER has ended. It’s quite amazing that if you follow the stock market trends you can be quite successful. I’m sharing my shocking successful experiences with you all.
I’m a Blue Blue Collard Dude so this is new to me. But if you have money in a bank getting nothing on CDs you can ask your bank to open a Brokers Account. It costs me 3$ to buy or sell any amount of shares. If you go to TD bank it’s even free trades with a brokers account.
Try paper trading at first by writing down what you would do and when or if you’d sell it. If you do ok then think of trying it out.
Now Ford is a new stock that I’m trying out. Goldman Sachs, Nio, Tesla, Apple, Microsoft, and Amazon and a bunch of other stocks I had so much success with.
Now we all just bought expensive trucks. I’m just sharing some information with you all as you all shared such sick ass info with me.
I’m just saying when those F150s and Super Duty’s come out the stock will PROBABLY RISE. Wouldn’t one think. At its at a low right now. Really low. So I jumped in. It’s easy to make a trade if it’s set up already.
That’s what I look for. COVID stocks are also something people should look for. I personally am just starting out and have so much to learn. I bought a few books and I’m dumbfounded at the success someone can make.
That’s it ONE DUDE SHARING HIS THOUGHTS. May you all do as much research on this if you are to try it. MAY YOU ALL BE SUCCESSFUL IN WHAT EVER ENDEAVORS YOU DO. PEACE MY FRIENDS
??✌??????????????????
Lets break it down. 6.52$ a share. Which is a low selling stock. So if you had 6,520$ and bought a 1000 shares. If the stock goes up 10 cents thats 100$. If it goes up a 1$ thats a 1,000$. The CD rate is like 1% for a 1 yr CD. Thats 65.20$ on that same investment 0f 6,520$ for keeping it in that CD for a year.
The stock was selling at 7.22$ 3 weeks ago. thatd be 700$ if it returned to that price. The F150 is not even out yet. If you invested 13,040$ double that figure. That would be 1,400$. I dump the stock when i make a profit and do not want to lose. But i do not have the balls to make a killing and take the risk of waiting it out. Ive lost out on a lot of profit by bailing to early. Thats my play. But make lots of plays to make up for it.
Im expecting the price of Ford stock to go to 7.52$ at the least. Thats the 1$. I'm a believer that itll hit close to 10$ a share when those F150 hit the market. Its Fords most popular selling vehicle. I do not promote any ones shit unless i believe in it. Im not telling anyone to invest. Im just talking out my stratagies like Im chillin with my family and friends :)

Last thing I'd like to add is being the sick ass connecter in the Ironworker trade. I HAD BALLS SO BIG THAT IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO SIT DOWN. After what I went threw I now have peanuts for balls.
BUT LIFE GOES ON. BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT GOD HAS BLESSED YOU WITH. LIFE CAN AND WILL CHANGE IN A BLINK OF AN EYE AND YOU WILL NOT SEE IT COMING.

??✌??????????????????
Buzzing and wifey screaming at me to just stop posting.
By no means are we well off. We made double the price of the truck since June 10th. I’m not trying to boast. But trying to Bless someone hearing the success we had. Never did we believe we’d be in this place. Someone needs to share this information and I’m that DUDE.

I bought a bunch of Ford stock years ago, during all the bailouts. Paid $1.97 per share. Sold it when it hit 15 some years later and made some good profits ?

Bought months ago when it was in the $4.00 range, not touching it for a long time.....Also put some in my kids accounts and my wife.....also bought oil stocks, airlines, cruise lines...etc......only time little guys can in at bargain prices is when the big boys get out for fear....

Bought months ago when it was in the $4.00 range, not touching it for a long time.....Also put some in my kids accounts and my wife.....also bought oil stocks, airlines, cruise lines...etc......only time little guys can in at bargain prices is when the big boys get out for fear....
Good for you my man. Great price. Best of luck.

??✌??????????????????
Fords Stock is up .25$ today. Still at a decent price. Its currently 6.76$

I passed on it when it was under $2.00
I bought Apple back in 96 for $32 per share was split several times since then.

If you want to own Ford as a Novelty thats cool but its not a good investment just my 02 cents worth same reason some people by HD or even have stock in the Green Bay Packers, just to say they have an ownership.

It's nice to say your a stock holder at least for me but I got 300 shares back when it was $4 a share earlier this year... It going to go back up just got to pay the long game

I bought A LOT OF IT on Friday. I MEAN A LOT. I’m a Swing trader. I was tell people to make some quick money. I’m always buying and trading stocks these days. Up .25 cents that a very good return in one day. If you got a 1000 shares at 6,510$ on Friday you just made 250$. If you bought 2,000 shares that’s 500$. If you bought 10,000 shares that’s 65,100$ that’d be 2,500$
New Bronco, New F150s with new designs, New a super Duty, and not to mention the Mauch E (Electric Mustang).
I just see a quick profit. I owned Tesla for a short while a bunch of times. I made a lot of money with them. I bailed and then got back in. Made more money and bailed again. And again. If I would have played the Long game with them I’d be really good. BUT My thinking was if Elon Musk has a heart attack or a stroke or gets hit by a bus that stock will go down maybe40% overnight. It’s to much of a company with one guy making it what it is.
Now of course I have quite a few different stocks. I just see a profit from Ford stock for the SHORT and probably in the LONG term.
This is my new job to make a living for my wife and I. I got messed up on the job and can’t do hard labor. So again just keeping up with stock trends.
Can’t get shit keeping all savings in CDs or bank accounts. They are paying 1% if you can find it for a 1 yr CD.
I’d think Ford will go up a dollar more by the time those new vehicles come out. So do the math. It’s so easy to get a Brokers account and within a few minutes you can buy or sell or set it up to have it sell when it hits a dollar amount you set up yourself.
There’s always the possibility of COVID and the Presidential chaos to mess things up. So I’m always playing the short game and being on top of what’s going on.
I check the market most of the day. It’s truly a job for me. So far been extremely successful in 3 1/2 months.
NIO is another stock I’ve been following. Electric car company. There’s a lot of buzz on this stock. It’s at 18.33$ today. It was up to close to 21$. When it get below 18$ I’m getting some more and bail when I make a good profit.
I had NIKOLA and did quite well until I had to bail when that CEO was caught faking his product. It came out at 10$ a share in June and hit close to 90$ and went up and down. I jumped in at 33$ and sold it at 53$. GM bought 2 Billion$ into it to help make the Badger pick up and Commercial Trucks. It went up to 65$ 3 days later it all started to fall.
It went down to 15$ last week. So a lot of people have so much experience. Not me I’m just starting out and will get better. I’m VERY GRATEFUL FOR MY EARLY SUCCESS.
Always do your research.
I’m just talking my views on how some of you can make extra money. I NEVER BOUGHT STOCKS UNTIL THIS YEAR
If someone else can benefit from my experiences I will be Blessed helping others. That’s it. I talk to much when I’m passionate.
My wife use to say I can talk about a 10hour day on the job for 16 hours. Sorry for my chatter
??✌??????????
Did you buy nio at $2?

Nice work. I’m still hoping this new Ford CEO will turn things around. Bronco appears to be a huge success if they can deliver them. 2021 should be a good year for Ford!

"Most people get interested in stocks when everyone else is. The time to get interested is when no one else is. You can't buy what is popular and do well." - Warren Buffett

"Most people get interested in stocks when everyone else is. The time to get interested is when no one else is. You can't buy what is popular and do well." - Warren Buffett
Ok I just gave my input. But to each his own. My wife and I are outrageously surprised at how well we’re doing. I made a decent salary of 106$ an hour as a NYC Union IRONWORKER. I’ve made more in 3 1/2 months of starting to buy and sell stocks than I did in mine and my wife’s best years combined. It’s just something I wanted to share. But to each his own. Warren Buffet is a very successful investor . I’d obviously say his wisdom is by far more superior than mine. Just giving my experiences. Why keep it in a CD???
1601605905329.png

I did buy it again after selling yesterday. AND SOLD IT THE SAME DAY TODAY. GO FIGURE.
I made .12 cents per share. And made some money. I’ll see how low it drops tomorrow and snag it again if things go the way I hope. But tomorrow is another day.
There’s an energy oil pipe line stock ET. I may get some of that, but not hold it threw the election. Just flip it. Just my views my man. Try to make something every week. That’s my play. Just watch the trends. Research Research Research

Thanks for the read !
.12 cents for my profits today doesn't sound like much. .50 cents would have been nice but i took it and sold it for THE DAY. Other stocks had bigger rewards for the day But I'm happy making what i did. $$ Thats how i see it. Warren Buffet makes $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ but $$ is cool for me :) It all adds up and grows nicely :)

.12 cents for my profits today doesn't sound like much. .50 cents would have been nice but i took it and sold it for THE DAY. Other stocks had bigger rewards for the day But I'm happy making what i did. $$ Thats how i see it. Warren Buffet makes $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ but $$ is cool for me :) It all adds up and grows nicely :)
That would be the same thing as if you bought a stock for 66.50$ and got 100 shares and it went up 1.20$ as is if you bought 1,000 shares at 6.65 and it goes up .12$ cents. A 6,650$ investment and bought and sold the same day. 120$ profit.
Again add more of an investment more profits. But still 120$ if that was what you had and keep doing it every couple of days and hopefully get that .50$ cent one of those days which would be 500$.
But some days it goes the other way and wait a day or two to go the way you expect it too.
Thats my play. Easy Peasy Japansey. Just A Line From The TV Show We Are Watching on Amazon "The Boys" We are also digging the show that just came out "UTOPIA".
Another show that is a feel good show is "Ted Lasso" on Apple TV. Dude from Saturday Night Live.
Anyway one brother to another brother. My Views Dudes.
We love Sons of Anarchey, Sopanos, Game of Thrones, The Wire, Killing Eve, Breaking Bad, The WALKING DEAD.
JUST HEARD TRUMP AND HIS WIFE GOT COVID. DANNNNNGGGGG

Back