Fords Stock Price is really low.

Yes, IMHO Ford isn't a 'Buy' at 13-14. 10-11? Probably.

Looks like this deal fell through.
Wondering what will happen now?
I still sadly have a boat load of this freakin stock. I feel scammed with the lie of most investor friendly spac. I don’t like to bad mouth my investments BUT I did want UMG. Now PSTH is out but Pershing Square took over the deal. My dad died and left my mom vet 20,000 shares and I told my mom to hold onto it.
My hope is that it does come back. In 18 months if it doesn’t make a deal 20$ back to each investor. It’s at 20.35$ Sadly today. There’s talk that a class action lawsuit is going to come about with a conflict of interest. Then IDK his that plays out. I’m probably going to sell quantities at a loss and just see how it goes.
It’s a dog with flees. But that’s how it goes with SPACS and stocks.
My prayers are with all who lost money in this.

Yes, IMHO Ford isn't a 'Buy' at 13-14. 10-11? Probably.
I'm never that good with exact timing on a stock, so my method is small buys on down days to hopefully average in at a good price.

I still sadly have a boat load of this freakin stock. I feel scammed with the lie of most investor friendly spac. I don’t like to bad mouth my investments BUT I did want UMG. Now PSTH is out but Pershing Square took over the deal. My dad died and left my mom vet 20,000 shares and I told my mom to hold onto it.
My hope is that it does come back. In 18 months if it doesn’t make a deal 20$ back to each investor. It’s at 20.35$ Sadly today. There’s talk that a class action lawsuit is going to come about with a conflict of interest. Then IDK his that plays out. I’m probably going to sell quantities at a loss and just see how it goes.
It’s a dog with flees. But that’s how it goes with SPACS and stocks.
My prayers are with all who lost money in this.

@Iron Man - I'm in the same boat in feel the same way. I haven't sold any shares yet but I'll probably start trimming soon.

For those interested, here's the compete interview with Bill Ackman after the UMG deal fell apart:

I'm never that good with exact timing on a stock, so my method is small buys on down days to hopefully average in at a good price.

@Iron Man - I'm in the same boat in feel the same way. I haven't sold any shares yet but I'll probably start trimming soon.

For those interested, here's the compete interview with Bill Ackman after the UMG deal fell apart:

Look at smug BILL ACKMAN is seen here during his whole interview. He doesn’t take responsibility. His lawyers were as he puts it the BEST LAWYERS and they didn’t see the SEC wouldn’t agree with the deal. So he spends all his time with PSTH and all legal fees (I think Pershing Square may take over on and payback NOT SURE) only to have Pershing Square to steal the deal. He said a month ago that he wants more personal stake in UMG.
I feel scammed. The more I think about it I get more upset with my self for believing in this dude.

Did anyone else receive this book of BS today? I have only glanced at it. Not sure what to do.
6A8356D2-F480-4AC9-9C3F-A3A4B9015F78.jpeg
DA66F6E7-4807-4A3E-9BEF-5F497B67A9BE.jpeg
985727EF-7AE6-496E-A357-645882CD2EC9.jpeg

IMHO it's time to cut bait. A lot of negative articles on Ackman lately and the word on the street is that SPACs have had their day in the sun in general. Companies are finding them considerably less useful and regulators seem to have it in for them,

EB6C9825-EF16-419A-A733-E61DA1086D7F.jpeg
C3D80CB7-C258-4811-A6EE-C9CB1DA2E3AB.jpeg

IMO, the Bronco will help stock prices stay high.

IMHO it's time to cut bait. A lot of negative articles on Ackman lately and the word on the street is that SPACs have had their day in the sun in general. Companies are finding them considerably less useful and regulators seem to have it in for them,

I've bee close to selling it to at least harvest the tax losses, but then a little voice says " be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.” At least we have a $20 floor so I don't think it can go much lower.. lol

"At least we have a $20 floor so I don't think it can go much lower.. lol"

And the Titanic was also 'unsinkable.' jess sayin'...

Ford, and the rest of the market, are desperately in need of a good correction.

Good news for Ford stock holders!

Ford stock surges toward 2-decade high after plans to nearly double F-150 Lightning production​

Shares of Ford Motor Co. F, +4.81% jumped 1.8% toward a 21-year high in premarket trading Tuesday, after the auto maker said it plans to nearly double production of its all-electric F-150 Lightning pickups at its Dearborn, Michigan facility to 150,000 trucks per year to meet "soaring customer demand." The company said production of the 2022 F-150 Lightning will begin in the spring. On Thursday, Ford said the first wave of reservation holders for the Lightning will begin converting their reservations to orders, and will be invited to place their order over the next few months. "With nearly 200,000 reservations, our teams are working hard and creatively to break production constraints to get more F-150 Lightning trucks into the hands of our customers," said Kumar Galhotra, president of The Americas & International Markets Group. Separately, Ford said it will triple production for the Mustang Mach-E, with expectations to reach more than 200,000 units per year by 2023. The stock, which is on track to open at the highest price seen during regular-session hours since August 2001, has run up 51.7% over the past three months, while rival General Motors Co.'s stock GM, +4.33% has advanced 13.3% and the S&P 500 SPX, +0.64% has gained 11.5%.

Good news for Ford stock holders!

Ford stock surges toward 2-decade high after plans to nearly double F-150 Lightning production​

Shares of Ford Motor Co. F, +4.81% jumped 1.8% toward a 21-year high in premarket trading Tuesday, after the auto maker said it plans to nearly double production of its all-electric F-150 Lightning pickups at its Dearborn, Michigan facility to 150,000 trucks per year to meet "soaring customer demand." The company said production of the 2022 F-150 Lightning will begin in the spring. On Thursday, Ford said the first wave of reservation holders for the Lightning will begin converting their reservations to orders, and will be invited to place their order over the next few months. "With nearly 200,000 reservations, our teams are working hard and creatively to break production constraints to get more F-150 Lightning trucks into the hands of our customers," said Kumar Galhotra, president of The Americas & International Markets Group. Separately, Ford said it will triple production for the Mustang Mach-E, with expectations to reach more than 200,000 units per year by 2023. The stock, which is on track to open at the highest price seen during regular-session hours since August 2001, has run up 51.7% over the past three months, while rival General Motors Co.'s stock GM, +4.33% has advanced 13.3% and the S&P 500 SPX, +0.64% has gained 11.5%.

Great news for us Ford stock owners! Glad I have held onto mine.

Trying to revive this dead horse for more whipping. SPACS truly are a dead horse as laid out in today's The Economist. Data clearly shows that their day has passed and that those companies that they did
'de-spac' have done very poorly.

DF19E74D-2435-4D0A-BF7F-7583C63580DA.jpeg

As for Ford's prospects is today's price of 12.88 a buying opportunity? I would say yes if you are patient. Also consider that F's dividend of 3.1% is about as good as it gets. GM's is ZERO!

Last edited:
Trying to revive this dead horse for more whipping. SPACS truly are a dead horse as laid out in today's The Economist. Data clearly shows that their day has passed and that those companies that they did
'de-spac' have done very poorly.

As for Ford's prospects is today's price of 12.88 a buying opportunity? I would say yes if you are patient. Also consider that F's dividend of 3.1% is about as good as it gets. GM's is ZERO!
I completely agree.

Back