Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
Last edited:
I am glad I have that option on mine. I will have to remember to use my phone to turn it on remotely :cool: :cool: :cool:

F150s have it and F250-350s don’t get it for 2021 models.

What else do the 2021s lose? I am getting ready to order mine, so I need to know what I will be missing...

I live in Texas, so I was not planning to order the wiper de-icer anyway.

Rear seat heat = Yes (for dogs)
Rapid Heat for Cab w/ Diesel = Yes (for wife)
Engine Block Heater = No (Alaska residents only)
Wiper De-icer = No (Northern States only ??)

What else do the 2021s lose? I am getting ready to order mine, so I need to know what I will be missing...

You should be set!

Just build a bunch of them on line print them out and have a conversation with your salesman.

Its no big deal if your guy won't spend ten extra minutes with you looking at options FASM ( find another sales man)

You should be set!

Just build a bunch of them on line print them out and have a conversation with your salesman.

Its no big deal if your guy won't spend ten extra minutes with you looking at options FASM ( find another sales man)
Yeah man.

Go to COSTCOAUTOS.COM. BUILD A 2021 with all options. They show both MSRP and invoice.
That’s all it lost. Oh instead of 10 way seating it’s 8 way seating. Plus it’s go a bed step now and an upgraded Driver assist. New colors. I’m saddened to see they dropped the de icer wipers but it’s going to have a 2 or 3 gen tranny and will be a 2021. Go get yourself one brother

Package 60w is the rain sensing wipers with the heated steering wheel, i def recommend that. I ordered it on mine.
Platinum trim it’s included. Highly recommend the Platinum if you can afford it. Better soft massage seats and better leather steering wheel. But different strokes for different folks.
Black out is sweet with the Lariat ??

Platinum trim it’s included. Highly recommend the Platinum if you can afford it. Better soft massage seats and better leather steering wheel. But different strokes for different folks.
Black out is sweet with the Lariat ??
Shit the King Ranch is also PRETTY RAD.

Package 60w is the rain sensing wipers with the heated steering wheel, i def recommend that. I ordered it on mine.

I am ordering Lariat Sport (Black out) and Lariat Ultimate. (I cannot do the KR, Platinum or Limited because of the Chrome/Silver)

Does 60w come with either of those two? I do not recall see the heated steering wheel as a separate item.

I am ordering Lariat Sport (Black out) and Lariat Ultimate. (I cannot do the KR, Platinum or Limited because of the Chrome/Silver)

Does 60w come with either of those two? I do not recall see the heated steering wheel as a separate item.
Hey it’s going to be Beautiful your beast. And your old lady sitting in her. You’re going to be Blessed with them both.
Go to the COSTCOAUTOS.COM. It’s the exact buyers order. I did it several times between the Lariat and the Platinum. You’ll be prepared before you order it. Then you can send your COSTCOAUTO build to a dealer and say I want this and the invoice price can you do that. It asks what dealership you want to choose That’s the move my man. Check out what’s available for your trim and see how much you want to spend

How spoiled are we??? I live in Maine...southern part albeit but where we have our camp in the Northern reaches we routinely see -20 in the winter. It ain’t Alaska, but it gets good and cold up here. I’ve never owned a heated steering wheel, much less heated wipers. I did get an engine block heater for when she’s up north during snowmobile season and parked out of doors. Definitely appreciate the post IronMan...but coming from a northern dude...not real worried.

How spoiled are we??? I live in Maine...southern part albeit but where we have our camp in the Northern reaches we routinely see -20 in the winter. It ain’t Alaska, but it gets good and cold up here. I’ve never owned a heated steering wheel, much less heated wipers. I did get an engine block heater for when she’s up north during snowmobile season and parked out of doors. Definitely appreciate the post IronMan...but coming from a northern dude...not real worried.
That’s cool. I still would have liked them keeping that option. I’m assuming there were to many warranty fixes on it. That hood on the Tremor seems like it be a bitch to climb up and knock the ice on the wiper blades. Every snow fall we lift our wiper blades. I can see that being a bitch also. So heck yeah I went with all the options except the glove box safe and the mats which I’m going with Husky. I wish I would have gotten the safe and will add it later. Platinum gave it as one of the benefits of picking that trim. So I don’t have a choice. Stupid Ford for cheesin out on that option. ?

We are spoiled in Texas! If it gets below 40 we are freezing! We normally have a couple of days a year in the 30s, but then it goes right back up to the 60s again before we all freeze to death... ;)

Seriously, I would not buy a truck without the seat heaters, steering wheel heaters and aux heat for a diesel.

No, you’d have so specifically ask about it. I added it to my order about 2 weeks after placing it and it’s on my window sticker so it will be there. Ask your dealer to order it. They kept telling me it wasn’t an option but someone on this forum found it and I told the dealer to add that specific package and it worked.

Go to COSTCOAUTOS.COM. BUILD A 2021 with all options. They show both MSRP and invoice.
That’s all it lost. Oh instead of 10 way seating it’s 8 way seating. Plus it’s go a bed step now and an upgraded Driver assist. New colors. I’m saddened to see they dropped the de icer wipers but it’s going to have a 2 or 3 gen tranny and will be a 2021. Go get yourself one brother
What’s the upgraded driver assist? What upgrade did they make? Thought those systems were the same still

So what package do you have to get to order heated wipers for 2021. I'd been under the impression that it was no longer an option. I mean it expressly says so in the 2021 order guide.

Don't so much care about the heated wheel, but the heated wipers would be a big plus on those winter sled trips halfway up the country.

So what package do you have to get to order heated wipers for 2021. I'd been under the impression that it was no longer an option. I mean it expressly says so in the 2021 order guide.

Don't so much care about the heated wheel, but the heated wipers would be a big plus on those winter sled trips halfway up the country.
No de icer for wipers. Get the heated steering wheel. It’s better for re sale. Plus believe me you’ll enjoy it if you ever need it.

What’s the upgraded driver assist? What upgrade did they make? Thought those systems were the same still
It was written up as a new option. As I read it it was upgraded. I don’t know. But I gig there option which with the Platinum I believe I had to pay for it which I did.

Back