FordPass says truck is in deep sleep and remote features disabled because of inactivity but been driving all day.

My remote features always works via fob it only “kills” from the app. First world problems ha ha.
I was also referring to starting via the app.

The Deep Sleep notification just popped up in FordPass for me. Never seen this before, I have had the truck for less than two months. None of the reasons for this happening apply to me, I think. It has been started and driven in the last few days, the weather here is not too cold or too hot, and I really doubt my battery voltage has fallen below a threshold.

Only thing different this past weekend is that I drove it up to some property where I have a second home. Washed the truck on Saturday. Parked it in the garage up there (all truck doors closed, but left the truck unlocked in the closed garage). I left the truck up there, in the garage, and returned to my primary home on Sunday.

Really weird. Maybe it's a false notification? Can't figure out why it would enter "Deep Sleep". My property is out in the country with not very good cell phone reception. Maybe this notification has popped up because the truck isn't reachable via cell networks? I won't be able to check on it until I get back out there.

I wonder if the motion sensors know that there has been no movement around the truck and put it to sleep - if its in a closed garage with no movement around it.

I wonder if the motion sensors know that there has been no movement around the truck and put it to sleep - if its in a closed garage with no movement around it.
Maybe so. The keyfob is with me, and the 2nd fob is here too. I am about 80 miles from where it is parked. There is definitely no movement happening around it as it sits. I did notice when I was washing it the other day, with the keyfob in my pocket, the truck would light up as I worked around it. I didn't know it had motion sensors.

At my property when I'm there working I usually leave the key in it. At night when I walk by it, it often makes noises or the gauge cluster lights will turn on. So it can definitely sense when someone or something is near it.

I don't think I've got this message again since I first posted. These trucks have gremlins! Stupid truck tells me the front camera is dirty every once in a while and I don't have a front camera! lol

I don't think I've got this message again since I first posted. These trucks have gremlins! Stupid truck tells me the front camera is dirty every once in a while and I don't have a front camera! lol
Its probably talking about the camera/radar in the windshield by the rear view mirror that it uses for lane keep "assist" and the auto high beams. I've got a similar message when driving in fog and again in heavy snow.

Its probably talking about the camera/radar in the windshield by the rear view mirror that it uses for lane keep "assist" and the auto high beams. I've got a similar message when driving in fog and again in heavy snow.
That makes sense.

I get the deep sleep notification the day after I drive my truck when it's hooked up to a battery charger in my 70 degree garage (so meeting zero of the reasons it should be in deep sleep mode). The warning for this is ridiculous. My truck has 4000 miles on it and it's been doing it since it was new.

I get the deep sleep notification the day after I drive my truck when it's hooked up to a battery charger in my 70 degree garage (so meeting zero of the reasons it should be in deep sleep mode). The warning for this is ridiculous. My truck has 4000 miles on it and it's been doing it since it was new.

Yea, that sounds like an issue and annoying as hell.

Mine has 41,000 miles and never went to sleep. But if I’m not in it at least every 12 hours that would be a lot. Last time I had the great cold of 2021/2022 I was supposed to quarantine for a week so there was about 30 hours I didn’t drive it. Mine is a 2021 with sync 3. Maybe there is a bug in the Sync 4 software.

Yea, that sounds like an issue and annoying as hell.

Mine has 41,000 miles and never went to sleep. But if I’m not in it at least every 12 hours that would be a lot. Last time I had the great cold of 2021/2022 I was supposed to quarantine for a week so there was about 30 hours I didn’t drive it. Mine is a 2021 with sync 3. Maybe there is a bug in the Sync 4 software.
Glad that you recovered from the great cold of 2021/2022. An amazing, intelligent cold it was. So impressive is how the great cold knew it was time to quietly go away after news media and politicians stopped talking about it so much.

I don't know if I ever caught it or not. Never got tested when I got my yearly sniffles/cough. Late last year my employer told me they'd stop paying me this past February if I didn't get the great cold jab. I never got the jab and told them I wouldn't get it. They kept paying me anyway and amazingly, they no longer say I have to get the great cold jab.

We are living in an incredibly strange time. I long for a return to common sense and logic. I make no judgement with regard to how anyone handled the great cold of 2021/2022 for themselves. But I absolutely abhorred the people who wanted to force and control the decisions of others. And I am angered by how the lockdowns and mandates impacted children.

Probably all Tremor owners feel similar. After all, How dare us! :LOL:

My symptoms were very mild both times. But I definitely knew it was different than any pre 2021/2022 cold I had previously.

No jab here and no plan to ever get it, I'll grow my own food before I'm forced to get the jab...

It sounds like a glitch with ford pass and not the truck. I wouldn’t know since I chose not to activate ford pass. I have parked for over a month a few times and everything is always normal when I get back. Sync 3 though...

It sounds like a glitch with ford pass and not the truck. I wouldn’t know since I chose not to activate ford pass. I have parked for over a month a few times and everything is always normal when I get back. Sync 3 though...
You wouldn’t be able to tell if it goes into deep sleep. The app message is the only real way to tell. Deep sleep just shuts things off to conserve battery and is invisible when getting in and starting the truck.

My ‘21 f250 been doing same thing last couple months, 7000km, battery checked out fine at dealer. I realized its doing it whenever i open a door to get something out of truck then 10 min later usually goes into dsm. Always in heated garage. This happens even after driving same day.

Just received my 2022 order last week. 6.7 Tremor Lariat. Fordpass notified me of the deep sleep mode about a minute after I turn off the truck and lock it. Ford pass does work (lock remote water etc) for the minute or so before deep sleep activates. I gave it back to the dealer the day after I picked it up and they had it for a week with no resolution. They ran module and battery tests. They insist the batteries don't need to be replaced. Anyone have a resolution yet? I use Fordpass every day to start my truck.

Mine is alerting me that the door has been opened 10 minutes after I am the one that opened it after disarming it or parking and opening the door to get out then arming.
Ten minutes later I'm running out of the store to see who's breaking into my truck, and there's nothing going on.

Go to Touch Screen, Vehicle Settings, Connectivity......Hit the disable slide tab and wait 2 mins. Log out FordPass on Iphone (android) then go back and Enable Connectivity then re-logon on your phone. Was given this over the phone with Ford Rep....it worked for me...

Back