Fordpass not working.

Mine hasn't been working for the past 5 or 6 days. It was working just fine over the past month and seems to have happened when I finally got around to activating my AT&T WIFI in the truck. I've tried everything (reboots, updating software, removing phone battery, clearing data and cache, updating the app [apparently there was an update last month], uninstalling and reinstalling, using data instead of internet, etc., etc.). I get the the Ford splash screen when I start the app and then an error message that FordPass has stopped working. I have an Android phone, if that matters.

I tried deleting to get it running again. Had to call and they have to redo it in the background. The guy said it closes account when deleted. Thinks its a new account. Call them is your only hope. Mine seems to work after they did the new set up. Good luck.

Mine hasn't been working for the past 5 or 6 days. It was working just fine over the past month and seems to have happened when I finally got around to activating my AT&T WIFI in the truck. I've tried everything (reboots, updating software, removing phone battery, clearing data and cache, updating the app [apparently there was an update last month], uninstalling and reinstalling, using data instead of internet, etc., etc.). I get the the Ford splash screen when I start the app and then an error message that FordPass has stopped working. I have an Android phone, if that matters.
I tried to use FordPass again and updated the software - now it is completely incompatible with my phone (Samsung S4). I've had this problem with several other apps, so I finally broke down and ordered a new phone with the latest Android operating system (11.0) which I should have in a couple of weeks. I hate cellphone technology! So from what I gather above is that I'll have to call Ford to get it setup again on a new phone (What a PITA!)?

I tried to use FordPass again and updated the software - now it is completely incompatible with my phone (Samsung S4). I've had this problem with several other apps, so I finally broke down and ordered a new phone with the latest Android operating system (11.0) which I should have in a couple of weeks. I hate cellphone technology! So from what I gather above is that I'll have to call Ford to get it setup again on a new phone (What a PITA!)?
It was super buggy and glitchy with my old phone. Just upgraded Thursday and it’s never worked better. Also, I didn’t know I could lock/unlock and start my truck from my watch. Super cool spy stuff….

It was super buggy and glitchy with my old phone. Just upgraded Thursday and it’s never worked better. Also, I didn’t know I could lock/unlock and start my truck from my watch. Super cool spy stuff….
I just wish you can tell on the app if your doors are locked or unlocked. How hard could it be just to have it as an option to see?

I got my new phone up and running today, installed FordPass and logged into my Ford account from the app. Everything worked immediately and I did not have to re-enter any other information. Whew! That was easy.

Back