Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Question

Thats funny, mine shipped 9/13 with 17 day transit time with estimated delivery 10/13. Both being in Texas thought it would be closer timing, I'm hoping its earlier than 10/13 since I have read of trucks arriving earlier than estimated.
I bet your delivery will be sooner. The 17 days for mine is from 9/15 to 10/1. I had the 10/1 delivery date prior to the shipping date. Even the Ford site shows the 10/1.

Welcome!
Your 2020 SuperDuty F-350 King Ranch® is estimated to be delivered to Ancira Ford. in 15 days.

In Transit
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle.Ford Accessories
  • Processing
    6/25/2020
    |

• In Production
    9/10/2020
    |

• Awaiting Shipment
    Est. 9/15/2020
    |

• In Transit
    Est. 17 days
    |

• Dealer Delivery
    Est.10/1/2020
    |

• 2020 SuperDuty F-350 King Ranch® interior angle 2 Image
  • 2020 SuperDuty F-350 King Ranch® exterior angle 1 Image
  • 2020 SuperDuty F-350 King Ranch® exterior angle 2 Image
  • 2020 SuperDuty F-350 King Ranch® exterior angle 3 Image
  • 2020 SuperDuty F-350 King Ranch® exterior angle 4 Image
  • 2020 SuperDuty F-350 King Ranch® exterior angle 5 Image
  • 2020 SuperDuty F-350 King Ranch® interior angle 1 Image

• Exterior
    Blue Jeans
  • INTCHIP_136B520D-35D8-96AD-8DB9-7F6F8DB97F6F.png

Interior
    Java
Vehicle Details
Ordered On 6/25/2020
Order Number 1013
Estimated Dealer Delivery 10/1/2020

Im still waiting for mine :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200916-152145_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200916-152145_Chrome.jpg
    465.4 KB · Views: 42
343A4207-16F9-47FB-8F9E-09D43716B24B.png

It’s been a full month now and the bastards won’t even attempt to ship mine. ? I’m no math whiz but even if it left today, 9/16 + 16 days transit = way later than the 24th. The first “estimated delivery” was 9/8. I’ll probably never see anything of this truck besides the picture here.

View attachment 5449
It’s been a full month now and the bastards won’t even attempt to ship mine. ? I’m no math whiz but even if it left today, 9/16 + 16 days transit = way later than the 24th. The first “estimated delivery” was 9/8. I’ll probably never see anything of this truck besides the picture here.
Sweet looking truck!!!

? Thanks.

Hang in there for your orders. I ordered my truck Feb 8th and just recently (month ago) received my vin. Now the truck has been built and will be delivered in 12 days. Very exciting so hang in there everyone soon all of the 2020 orders will be delivered.

This is my buddies truck he is waiting for. Poor bastard lol. Hes told mid to late October.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200914-161144_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200914-161144_Chrome.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 50
12 days at this point doesn't seem so bad. I am ready and will not be disappointed if it arrives early. ;)

F250 Order.jpg

Just ordered a 2021 Tremor late last week. Love all the information on this forum. This is the first vehicle I've built to order. Feel like I went in with a wealth of knowledge, definitely negotiated a great deal, and now the wait begins.

From what I've seen, 2021 scheduling starts 9/17 depending on the plant, with production starting first week of November. So would I get a VIN once it gets scheduled?

Also, based on what I've read in this forum, the priority code can be adjusted by the dealer. Mine is a 19 (the least advantageous from what I've read here); when I brought it up he mentioned that's the best he could do? Any smoking info I can drop on him to get that moved lower (higher)?

Any update on this? Does anyone who ordered a 2021 yet have a vin number? Mine is priority code 19 as well. I ordered it yesterday. My dealer has one allocation for a first delivery and my order was it.

Any update on this? Does anyone who ordered a 2021 yet have a vin number? Mine is priority code 19 as well. I ordered it yesterday. My dealer has one allocation for a first delivery and my order was it.
Put my order in 2 or 3 weeks ago for a 2021. Have nothing as of yet.

Same, Ordered yesterday, my dealer was hoping to have a vin in 2-3 weeks, he's estimating 8-10 weeks for delivery, but I am not sure that its going to come that quick. Did you get a priority number on the build?

Nothing yet for me either but it’s my understanding scheduling for 21 doesn’t start until tomorrow. Production starts 11/2 and 11/9 depending on the plant.

anyone w a 21 on order keep me posted as the info starts to come in. Any leverage I can get to put pressure on my dealer will be appreciated!

Same, Ordered yesterday, my dealer was hoping to have a vin in 2-3 weeks, he's estimating 8-10 weeks for delivery, but I am not sure that its going to come that quick. Did you get a priority number on the build?
My code is a “12” - my dealer stated the build wouldn’t start until late October or mid November with a delivery date of Jan or Feb. Sucks - but I can’t find a Tremor with what I want on it... so building is my only option.

Who out there with a last week of July order date has a build date? Mine was ordered under the “19” order code On July 29th. I have nothing showing up on the ford site yet. Dealer told me October 12th build date. They probably said that because they were tired of hearing me ask about it!

Who out there with a last week of July order date has a build date? Mine was ordered under the “19” order code On July 29th. I have nothing showing up on the ford site yet. Dealer told me October 12th build date. They probably said that because they were tired of hearing me ask about it!

Order processed 7/27 dealer told me build date of 9/23 delivery on 10/15

Sounds like your dealer is telling the truth!

Im still waiting for mine :(
When I ordered a Challenger in 09 it was in customs for quite some time, that is a whole different point of possible delay. The Dodge tracker gave more detail on shipping but found that more frustrating when it would sit in one place for weeks on end. Hopefully yours will get to you soon.

My code is a “12” - my dealer stated the build wouldn’t start until late October or mid November with a delivery date of Jan or Feb. Sucks - but I can’t find a Tremor with what I want on it... so building is my only option.
My dealership just got a 250 Magnetic 7.3 its in inventory just arrived
Waukesha Wisconsin. they ship

Latest Discussions

Back