Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Military
Retired U.S. Army
Current Ride
F250 7.3L Lariat Sport / Ultimate / Tremor Package - Rapid Red
Current Ride #2
2019 Ford Explorer XLT Ruby Red
First, I’d like to mention that this site is a wealth of knowledge. I ordered a 7.3 rapid red Tremor with the Lariat Ultimate Sport packages on 07/29. I received my vin on 08/14. My question is: Do they post your scheduled build date under the “in production” phase on the Ford tracking graph? (what was your wait time between vin number issued and build date information?) and last... when do they generally make your window sticker available? Seeing all these pics of Tremors makes the wait time more painful! Thanks in advance for the feedback!

Last edited:
First, I’d like to mention that this site is a wealth of knowledge. I ordered a 7.3 rapid red Tremor with the Lariat Ultimate Sport packages on 07/29. I received my vin on 08/14. My question is: Do they post your scheduled build date under the “in production” phase on the Ford tracking graph? (what was your wait time between vin number issued and build date information?) and last... when do they generally make your window sticker available? Seeing all these pics of Tremors makes the wait time more painful! Thanks in advance for the feedback!
So your dealer will give you a build week and day... Other then that my experience was I orders 29 May and got my Vin a week later on Friday.. they pick up orders on Thursday at 1000 central time... It went into production a week before my build date which was Aug 4 and finish the next day and went body shop for bedlining and left Aug 6 on train and showed up Monday and sat at the yard until Thursday 13 Aug is showed up to the dealer ...but my window sticker was available a week before being built the same day it said it was in production

With your vin you should have a build week. I ordered 6/8 and had a build week of 8/10. My went into production 8/7. I’m still about 2 weeks out:(

My order receipt was 7/27 and I'm still waiting for Production Date and Window Sticker as well.

Exactly what i wanted to know. ordered my Rapid Red 7.3 F250 Aug 4th was told today my build date would be Sep 28th. but truck wouldnt be at the dealer till early to mid November which seems really long from the build date. this is in AZ
nevermind i think the dealer mixed months up he said they would have it 2-3weeks later which would put it around mid october.

Last edited:
Exactly what i wanted to know. ordered my Rapid Red 7.3 F250 Aug 4th was told today my build date would be Sep 28th. but truck wouldnt be at the dealer till early to mid November which seems really long from the build date. this is in AZ
nevermind i think the dealer mixed months up he said they would have it 2-3weeks later which would put it around mid october.

Glad you picked the best color option. It is superior to all the Tremor colors.

Glad you picked the best color option. It is superior to all the Tremor colors.
Thanks im excited for the truck in that color but have only been able to see it from pics n a f150 in person so was hoping it will look as good as i think once its here

Thanks im excited for the truck in that color but have only been able to see it from pics n a f150 in person so was hoping it will look as good as i think once its here

I was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of a 2020 Rapid Red Lariat F250 at my seasonal campsite. It looked freakin AWESOME! That glimpse closed the deal on what color I was getting!

I was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of a 2020 Rapid Red Lariat F250 at my seasonal campsite. It looked freakin AWESOME! That glimpse closed the deal on what color I was getting!
The way things have been in the world i would say you are lucky, i haven't even seen a 2020 F250^ at all im winging this purchase off of all your guys info and TFL towing tests lol

The way things have been in the world i would say you are lucky, i haven't even seen a 2020 F250^ at all im winging this purchase off of all your guys info and TFL towing tests lol

Me too. Closest I've been to a Tremor was passing one going the opposite direction on the highway with a large median doing 80mph.

I did test drive a (non Tremor) Lariat F-350 with the 7.3L I ordered mine with. I instantly fell in love! I think waiting for this truck is giving me more anxiety than the wait for my boat was.

Me too. Closest I've been to a Tremor was passing one going the opposite direction on the highway with a large median doing 80mph.

I did test drive a (non Tremor) Lariat F-350 with the 7.3L I ordered mine with. I instantly fell in love! I think waiting for this truck is giving me more anxiety than the wait for my boat was.
Right lol I've only been waiting 2 weeks and still can't believe I'm being so patient lol.

Right lol I've only been waiting 2 weeks and still can't believe I'm being so patient lol.
i was more impatient when i knew it was a hour away and it sat there for 3 fucking days then waiting the 3 months to have it built

It’s been 9 days since I started this thread. Still no movement on the Ford site that places my Tremor in the production category. I saw somewhere on here that they will be starting the production of the 2021 models in late October / early November. (One would think they HAVE to build my truck before they start those!) The only good thing about this wait time is I now know my VIN number by heart! I haven’t experienced this much anxiety since I retired from active duty! :ROFLMAO:

It’s been 9 days since I started this thread. Still no movement on the Ford site that places my Tremor in the production category. I saw somewhere on here that they will be starting the production of the 2021 models in late October / early November. (One would think they HAVE to build my truck before they start those!) The only good thing about this wait time is I now know my VIN number by heart! I haven’t experienced this much anxiety since I retired from active duty! :ROFLMAO:
If you have vin number you Should have a build week date. Then it’s scheduled to the day. Mine said that for about 3 weeks before it went to production.

If already expecting movement at 9 days you need to join the support group on the order tracking thread :ROFLMAO:. Fortunately for you order times have improved from the unfortunate ones that got to ride through the 2 month shutdown.

We welcome you into the support group with open arms friend. Please wait in line for your name tag.

On Saturday it will be 30 days since I placed my order. Impatient About getting a build date? That’s what my wife says too ! :LOL: Unfortunately, I think the information flow from my dealership would be better if I wasn’t located in a small town in upstate NY. When I asked them if they had some high speed way of checking On the build date (Outside of looking at the same Ford site I look at) - you would have thought I asked them to construct a rocket ship! I don’t think many people special order vehicles from their dealership. Also, with the strict COVID rules in New York State - appointments are mandatory for in person conversationS (at least at my dealership). In my experience it’s harder to sidestep expected results if you are face to face. And therapy? The best therapy would probably be to stop reading about everyone who gets their build date two weeks after placing their order! Hahaha

This is killing me my order was accepted on 07/06 and 7 weeks later still no Vin from my dealer ?.

Back