Ford Tremor Laser Engraved Cup Inserts POST

thryvebydesign

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2018 Ford F350
I was recommended by several Forum members to post these here. Ive been making and selling these inserts for about a year now. Just over 3000 pairs sold. These light up from the Factory Cup Holder lights. The light reflects through the acrylic. Just drop in and go. I can do pretty much any design/logo you desire including the Tremor Logo. Website Link will be posted below. CHECK IT OUT!!!

www.thryvebydesign.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thryvebydesign
Email: [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_7581.JPG
    IMG_7581.JPG
    231.7 KB · Views: 2,557
Those look good! I will order a set of 49ER logos when my truck arrives!!

Cool looking inserts. I'll definitely check them out. thanks

They look awesome. Can't wait for them to arrive.

Decided to grab a pair. One with the blue oval and one with the Tremor logo. Interesting product. Can't wait until it arrives

I would like these but I'm not sure if my truck comes with lighted cup holders? It is a lariat with the value package along with of course the Tremor and Sport packages. Does anyone know the answer? I'm trying to get some add on's before my truck arrives.

I would like these but I'm not sure if my truck comes with lighted cup holders? It is a lariat with the value package along with of course the Tremor and Sport packages. Does anyone know the answer? I'm trying to get some add on's before my truck arrives.
BULLITT: If you ordered the highest trim of a lariat it would considered a Lariat Ultimate. Im almost certain it will have the lights. Not 100% sure.

You may need to go into your settings and turn the light up. Mine was delivered with them off.

I was recommended by several Forum members to post these here. Ive been making and selling these inserts for about a year now. Just over 3000 pairs sold. These light up from the Factory Cup Holder lights. The light reflects through the acrylic. Just drop in and go. I can do pretty much any design/logo you desire including the Tremor Logo. Website Link will be posted below. CHECK IT OUT!!!

www.thryvebydesign.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thryvebydesign
Email: [email protected]
I would like the tremor one but do not see it online. please let me know and will order.

I could be mistaken but if you have the lariat value package I don't know if you will have them. I think that is part of the "ambient lighting" package that the ultimate and above come with.

I would like the tremor one but do not see it online. please let me know and will order.

I believe he has a place there where in the notes/instructions you just put that you want the "TREMOR" option and
he will know that you want those. Hopefully mine will be delivered tomorrow.

Thanks abill! I only ordered the value package and not the ultimate package. Geez the truck is $68,000 as is, I could not see adding another 3,000 plus for nav and lighting!

Oh well,maybe the next truck?

Thanks abill! I only ordered the value package and not the ultimate package. Geez the truck is $68,000 as is, I could not see adding another 3,000 plus for nav and lighting!

Oh well,maybe the next truck?

I totally understand that. I really enjoy having the ambient lighting but its probably because my last truck had it, I drive a lot in the dark too so I notice having it. The real deal for me on the ultimate was the PB start. I really didn't want to fumble with getting keys in and out of my pocket... I know.. sounds tragic to have to get keys out of my pocket lol but I really do like the way the key fob works.

I probably should have ordered it when already paying $710 for the value pack. Too late now as it's in production! Thank goodness or I would still be changing things. It would never get here!

I probably should have ordered it when already paying $710 for the value pack. Too late now as it's in production! Thank goodness or I would still be changing things. It would never get here!

Ha, i know that feeling all to well. I changed mine 3 times while ordering... then I got impatient when I found myself needing a vehicle when my old one went down on me. Found one on the lot nearby and got a deal done on it with no wait. I would still be waiting on my order i'm afraid.

Inserts are awesome. Looks like it came factory. Well done.

Attachments

• 77755BC1-9D36-430B-B7B9-360BABE402C6.jpeg
    77755BC1-9D36-430B-B7B9-360BABE402C6.jpeg
    166.2 KB · Views: 169
  • 11E174D1-FA6A-452B-B210-B0FCE192A74A.jpeg
    11E174D1-FA6A-452B-B210-B0FCE192A74A.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 158
  • C1D059DA-0F4A-401F-A680-B840ADD09FD2.jpeg
    C1D059DA-0F4A-401F-A680-B840ADD09FD2.jpeg
    130 KB · Views: 187
  • 8CC05852-6AFD-49DF-AED8-0858D87487EA.jpeg
    8CC05852-6AFD-49DF-AED8-0858D87487EA.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 190
LARIAT Ultimate Package includes • Ambient Lighting – Fixed Color

Inserts are awesome. Looks like it came factory. Well done.

Mine came in yesterday as well. I agree that they could pass as "factory" they do look awesome.

Just ordered mine!! Should be here just in time for my truck to arrive (finally). I got the TREMOR and a ??.

Back