Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
Let's see those Ford Tremors Photos!

Ford has shown so many of the Tremors in preproduction that include the lariat sport package that 2 of the dealers in my area thought the blacked out grill and LED headlights were part of the Tremor package. That being said I am still waiting patiently for a glimpse of a star white tremor with the sport package. Kind of would like to see what I ordered before it shows up.

Ford has shown so many of the Tremors in preproduction that include the lariat sport package that 2 of the dealers in my area thought the blacked out grill and LED headlights were part of the Tremor package. That being said I am still waiting patiently for a glimpse of a star white tremor with the sport package. Kind of would like to see what I ordered before it shows up.
Yep. And that Sport Package is a $4k upgrade more.

Good idea. I still would like to see a King Ranch with the tremor package, but I’m not buying til next summer.

Latest Discussions

Back