Ford Super Duty - Tremor Photo Thread

abnmp557

Miltary
U.S. Army
Current Ride
2008 Lariat Sport
Current Ride #2
2013 Rubicon Unlimited
Ford has shown so many of the Tremors in preproduction that include the lariat sport package that 2 of the dealers in my area thought the blacked out grill and LED headlights were part of the Tremor package. That being said I am still waiting patiently for a glimpse of a star white tremor with the sport package. Kind of would like to see what I ordered before it shows up.

Sloo

Current Ride
2016 F250. 6.2.
Ford has shown so many of the Tremors in preproduction that include the lariat sport package that 2 of the dealers in my area thought the blacked out grill and LED headlights were part of the Tremor package. That being said I am still waiting patiently for a glimpse of a star white tremor with the sport package. Kind of would like to see what I ordered before it shows up.
Yep. And that Sport Package is a $4k upgrade more.

abnmp557

Miltary
U.S. Army
Current Ride
2008 Lariat Sport
Current Ride #2
2013 Rubicon Unlimited
$4295 to be exact. But it was the only way I could get the LED headlights without all the chrome.

Boogieman

Miltary
US Army
Current Ride
2018 F 150
This was a factory rep truck that he was using for a training aid for a two hour salesmen training session.

Rokmonanoff

Current Ride
2008 Ram Mega Cab Hemi 5.7
Current Ride #2
2016 Chevrolet Suburban Z71
Good idea. I still would like to see a King Ranch with the tremor package, but I’m not buying til next summer.