Ford Super Duty Morimoto XB LED Headlights

Had a set on my 2016 and loved them. Crisp cutoffs with awesome output.

Anyone know if the 2017-2019 XB's pictured in the original post will work in a 2021? I kind of prefer the older, simpler Morimoto design to the new design with the Y. (Old vs. New below.)

27000.Ford_Super_Duty_17_19_XB_LED_Headlights.110.jpg

61698.20_Super_Duty_XB_LED_Headlights.150.jpg
They definitely wouldn't work (at least not well) with the '21 OEM grill since it has those tapers. Assuming they could be installed you would have some pretty big gaps. Don't know if an older model year grill, without the tapers, would swap in easily or not?

They definitely wouldn't work (at least not well) with the '21 OEM grill since it has those tapers. Assuming they could be installed you would have some pretty big gaps. Don't know if an older model year grill, without the tapers, would swap in easily or not?
Ah good catch.

I'll be honest, there is just not enough room in these lights to do a Group Buy at this time and the demand for them has been pretty high. Historically, they've excluded the Gen 2 Raptor and Super Duty headlights from any holiday promotions at TRS because the demand has been high and there's been little to no inventory. That may change and if it does, we will be stocking accordingly in an effort to make sure that we can offer you the best pricing on them. But as of right now, they are going for full list and are still approx 3-4 weeks out.

Regarding longevity, the lights have a 5-year warranty from Morimoto/TRS.
5 Years is an excellent warranty! To me the price is worth it with that

Just ordered mine with the matching fog lights last yesterday for my 2021 350 Tremor since mine only had the standard halogen headlights, and I love the look of these and look straight forward to install. All the LED upgrades for replacing each light individually look like a pain in the ass and I've heard they have a lot of issues. Oh and I ordered through Apollo-Optical for $1,880 plus the $220 for fog lights.

Just ordered mine with the matching fog lights last yesterday for my 2021 350 Tremor since mine only had the standard halogen headlights, and I love the look of these and look straight forward to install. All the LED upgrades for replacing each light individually look like a pain in the ass and I've heard they have a lot of issues. Oh and I ordered through Apollo-Optical for $1,880 plus the $220 for fog lights.

Thank you for your support!

They're $1840 for the headlights and then $220 for the fog lights. Plus free shipping!

Thank you for your support!

They're $1840 for the headlights and then $220 for the fog lights. Plus free shipping!

You're right. My mistake..yeah they were $1,840 for the lights.

^^^ same. TRS usually has pretty good black Friday deals too (10-25% discount range) that I may take advantage of during the holiday season. I am curious on the longevity on these LED lamps vs. OEM.
If you have your truck that long lol

Back