Ford Super Duty Morimoto XB LED Headlights

Whyte Rhyno

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke
Current Ride #2
1974 F250 Highboy
Some dude on YouTube has a video on these. I think the channel is moostang or something like that

Gottabecampin

Founding Member
Reaction Points
They look great and don't require crazy wiring as far as I can tell. However, the grill and lights are different on the 20's. Hopefully they will update the design for 2020.

Worley

Founding Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-350 6.7 Rapid Red
Current Ride #2
2012 Harley Davidson Road Glide
The grilles on the 2020’s are bolted on and build like a tank compared to any other grille I have taken off. If you have the sport package it has 2 hidden bolts behind the lowest Painted cross trim. You have to pry it off with plastic tools or you will scratch the paint. It was a b*+ch to take off without breaking it. I believe the XLT’s have just a small tab to pry off for access to the bolts. There are also 2 nuts attached to the head lights.

Attachments

JC_Tremor

Toasty
Reaction Points
Miltary
USN
Current Ride
Focus ST
So do these fit or do they not fit? I guess I can ask the different sellers when I'm ready to purchase down the road...

panopticon

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
TRD ORP 4Runner
I have their LED headlights in my 4Runner. They look really sharp with the blacked out housing and sequential LED strip. The performance is a little disappointing for the price... they're only marginally better than stock. Assuming their super duty lights perform similarly, go HID or a different LED kit if you want a serious light upgrade.

IMG_0037.jpg

JC_Tremor

Toasty
Reaction Points
Miltary
USN
Current Ride
Focus ST
I have their LED headlights in my 4Runner. They look really sharp with the blacked out housing and sequential LED strip. The performance is a little disappointing for the price... they're only marginally better than stock. Assuming their super duty lights perform similarly, go HID or a different LED kit if you want a serious light upgrade.

View attachment 2218
Thanks for your honest take...price is steep for what seemed to be marginally better brightness in the videos I saw.

JC_Tremor

Toasty
Reaction Points
Miltary
USN
Current Ride
Focus ST
Seems like there's not really a fool proof cheap upgrade, that is on road legal, for those with halogen headlights. Read that people even had issues with the morimotos as well as the anzos (they leak) and the alpha rex which appear to be inconsistent. Led is cheapest but it'll just blind all oncoming traffic...

OEM LED upgrade is over 3000$.

Grabber

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2009 GT500 & 2018 E350
Not familiar with that brand, but I have ANZO U-Bar headlight assemblies in my current 2015 for over 4 years without a problem. I also have to agree with JC Tremor, unless you absolutely do not like the factory headlight assemblies, OEM LED upgrade bulbs are the way to go.

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge