modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
Has anyone seen any updates on what incentives Ford will have for March? Truecar is showing the following:

march-f250.png

My truck arrived today and I should be picking it up next week. I will let you know what incentives there are.

I have a PCO for $2000, this should help me out nicely!

1. I'm already getting invoice pricing. Is it possible to stack these?
2. College Student program? How many college kids can afford a brand new F250?? Odd...

My truck arrived today and I should be picking it up next week. I will let you know what incentives there are.

I have a PCO for $2000, this should help me out nicely!
Please explain PCO for $2k? What is that?
Thanks,
Bruce

A PCO is a Private Cash Offer given by Ford directly to a customer, kind of like a coupon. They are usually received via mail or email to potential customers. I will tell you there is no 100% way of getting one.

Some of the ways of improving your odds of receiving a PCO are calling or emailing Ford and asking to be put on the PCO List, opening a ford.com account, building and saving a vehicle on the Ford website, requesting a vehicle brochure from the Ford website, utilizing the FordPass App, look for Ford offers that pop up occasionally on other websites. Wish you luck in your search.

Below is what one of mine looked like. They do exist.

PCO Example.png

A PCO is a Private Cash Offer given by Ford directly to a customer, kind of like a coupon. They are usually received via mail or email to potential customers. I will tell you there is no 100% way of getting one.

Some of the ways of improving your odds of receiving a PCO are calling or emailing Ford and asking to be put on the PCO List, opening a ford.com account, building and saving a vehicle on the Ford website, requesting a vehicle brochure from the Ford website, utilizing the FordPass App, look for Ford offers that pop up occasionally on other websites. Wish you luck in your search.

Below is what one of mine looked like. They do exist.

View attachment 746

Just curious, are those transferable?

Just curious, are those transferable?
No they are not transferable. When Ford issues a PCO to a potential customer that offer is placed in the smart vincent system directly to the customer's name and zip code.

I have a Ford.com account already, but I went ahead and saved my Tremor build as well as requested a brochure (download only?).

I have requests brochures or info from the Ford site at least 10 times. I got the $3000 PCO in the fall that expired at the end of 2019. Nothing else since, so if I don’t get a coupon in the next few weeks I’m out of luck.

I have never got one before and then on January 6 I received a email from Ford that I got $2000 cash offer to stack on incentives and my XPlan pricing!

Has anyone seen any updates on what incentives Ford will have for March? Truecar is showing the following:

In Canada the delevery Allowance is 2000$ for March. Was 1000$ in February.

You would think with the fed dropping rates this week we would see some great financing rates. I checked with a local dealer today and he said nothing special on the superdutys.

I'm getting 2.49% for 0-75 months from Bank of America. Excellent credit and good income to debt ratio. I'm also putting 25K down but that did nothing for the interest rate.

Ford credit had a pretty good rate. Not sure if it’s still available. 1.9% for 36 months.

It always pays to shop around. My local credit union is running a March Madness special 1.9% for
72-84 months and .9% for 60 months.

I ask my salesperson yesterday and she said $500 incentives and nothing on financing. I might have to pay my credit union s visit.

It always pays to shop around. My local credit union is running a March Madness special 1.9% for
72-84 months and .9% for 60 months.

Wow, that's an awesome rate!

I just checked my credit union and they told me 4.53% for 60 months. Looks like I will be shopping this around!

I got 2.99 for 72 months at my credit union

Back