DEAL Ford Super Duty Extended Warranty at $25 Over Dealer Cost- PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!

Zach, I’m setting up pickup for my truck and it sounds like even though I live in California where the truck will be registered but have access to and spend time on my home state and can use an address there (but not for vehicle registration) we can’t purchase the ESP through Granger? Also happy to discuss live when I pick up my truck.

Zach, I’m setting up pickup for my truck and it sounds like even though I live in California where the truck will be registered but have access to and spend time on my home state and can use an address there (but not for vehicle registration) we can’t purchase the ESP through Granger? Also happy to discuss live when I pick up my truck.
Yes. If your residence is in CA but also have an out of state address you can purchase from Zach. I did and it was tied to my Ford Pass app like next day. Also, I have never received mail at my out of stare address for anything from Ford as everything went to my email.

PM'd you!

Just curious how the day 1 loaner car works. Last time I had a ford ESP no dealerships were giving out loaners because of the shortage of vehicles. If they don’t have a loaner then I would get a rental up to a certain amount?

It frustrated me that I paid for the day one loaner but never got one.

Just curious how the day 1 loaner car works. Last time I had a ford ESP no dealerships were giving out loaners because of the shortage of vehicles. If they don’t have a loaner then I would get a rental up to a certain amount?

It frustrated me that I paid for the day one loaner but never got one.

There is no 1 day loaner option, it's first day rental. A loaner is up to the dealer. First day rental allows you to be reimbursed up to $40 for a rental or paid transportation on the same day you drop off. Without that, rental pay back doesn't start until the next day.

We have been extremely busy, so please don't wait until the last minute if you have any questions on a contact. Call or fill out a contract online so we can make sure we get everything handled before the deadline!

www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Did you guys offer financing on any of these plans? I don't see it listed on your website but figured I'd ask.

I did see mention somewhere that they now offer financing up 18 months(?). It's "0%" but they add some kind of fee, so not really 0%.
I'll reach out to them this week and find out I'm at 32k miles on my MY22 and it looks like there the best pricing at $3740 for 8 hrs 125k miles.

@zach@granger do you have a contact number that i can call you on to discuss the extended warranty tomorrow?

Can't seem to figure out the extent of the electronics coverage. Reading the definition of what's in ExtraCare vs Premium, neither seem to specify things like Sunroofs, 360 Camera systems, heated seats, etc (which are the only things I've go wrong in the past -- not worried about drivetrain).

Has anyone found a definitive list of covered / not-covered items? If the Premium is essentially an extension of the bumper-bumper warranty that is somewhat compelling, but would like to see that spelled out better before making a purchase.

Thanks

Can't seem to figure out the extent of the electronics coverage. Reading the definition of what's in ExtraCare vs Premium, neither seem to specify things like Sunroofs, 360 Camera systems, heated seats, etc (which are the only things I've go wrong in the past -- not worried about drivetrain).

Has anyone found a definitive list of covered / not-covered items? If the Premium is essentially an extension of the bumper-bumper warranty that is somewhat compelling, but would like to see that spelled out better before making a purchase.

Thanks
would be good to know that....

@Mas13pharmd Please call our dealership and ask for Tyler or Maria 515-999-2224, they can take care of you!
please clarify.
is there any issue buying an ESP plan for a vehicle that is registered in a state that you cannot sell to when a mailing address of an "ok" state is used?

Thanks

I don't think even the Premium Care is as comprehensive as the factory bumper to bumper warranty.

The terms and conditions I recieved along with the contract says, COVERED ITEMS- PremiumCARE
If You elected PremiumCARE, all Failures are covered EXCEPT for those items excluded in the Provision titled: "WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS AGREEMENT." I did not see any of the parts you listed specifically excluded.

The other CARE plans have the "COVERED ITEMS" listed.

Just purchased the warranty plan through granger this morning there 18 month payment plan is now active online if anyone is interested. The 18 month financing carries a 5.6% admin fee. And requires you to put 20% down. Pretty easy to complete online took me all of 5 mins. I also added the exterior and interior lighting protection as I know how expensive these damn headlight and taillights are if we run into issues.

Hope this pdf helps. PremiumCare covers a lot!!! Notice the bottom of the second page they give you examples of whats not covered. If you need a full list beyond this brochure i recommend reaching out to a dealership.

Attachments

• 64172_1637b FP PremiumCARE Bro OCT 2024 Final 8_4_23.pdf
    621.5 KB · Views: 20

Thanks
would be good to know that....
Ford protects website has a pretty good chart that shows the difference in all the tiers of coverage and what is considered under each componet. Basically anything mechanical or electrical that goes out due to a defect or workmanship or "normal" wear and tear will be covered. https://fordprotect.ford.com/extended-service-plan
please clarify.
is there any issue buying an ESP plan for a vehicle that is registered in a state that you cannot sell to when a mailing address of an "ok" state is used?
If you have a secondary residence outside of California or Florida, you can use that address as the mailing address. The vehicle can still be registered in Fl or CA and will still have a valid warranty that Ford dealerships will have to honor in those states as well!

@zach@granger I'm surprised to see the coverage for the engine does not say "all internal parts". It just lists some components. What if lifters/camshaft fail? Doesnt seem to be covered by any of the warranty types.

Back