Ford ranger tremor ??

Cococounty

King ranch 6.7
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 king ranch
Just watched part of the video 4200 for the tremor package I think we all got a good deal side steps on a ranger last time I drove one you fall into the seat and not a big fan of where they place the upfitter switches thank Ford’s just taking people’s money on the tremor logo now

seems like a pretty solid package actually for someone who just wants a small truck. Should actually pull some people from tacos and frontiers.

kind of dumb to use the tremor name though....makes me want to peel my sticker off lol

Remote reservoir shocks

and it performs

Little brother! :cautious:

Yep, totally agree that it "cheapens" the Tremor name just a touch, but I'm not offended by it.

I imagine that they won't sell many Ranger Tremors and pretty soon they'll do away with the package for the tiny truck.

Seriously... Who are they trying to sell that thing to? If you were in the market for a new truck to go offroading, you won't be tricked into buying a tiny ranger with a 4 Cylinder and a .8" lift kit...

Seriously... Who are they trying to sell that thing to? If you were in the market for a new truck to go offroading, you won't be tricked into buying a tiny ranger with a 4 Cylinder and a .8" lift kit...
For off-road truck - gladiator hands down.

It gets tremor badging on the seats! Wtf!

I’m surprised they released this model without the new instrument cluster.

I see lots of Ranger Raptors and they look pretty good. Not sure many go seriously off road though, as I’ve never seen a dirty one.

For the record my Ranger has a towing capacity of 3,500 kgs, a payload of around 1,0l00kgs and a GCM of 6,000kgs from the factory upgraded to a payload of around 1,300 kgs a GCM of 7,000kgs. That lets me load it up with heaps of gear-more than an F150 in terms of weight- and tow my car to the race track when needed.

Back