DEAL Ford Super Duty Extended Warranty at $50 Over Dealer Cost

zach@granger

Tremor Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Bronco
While production issues continue on into 2022, we wanted to find another way we as a dealership can add value to the forum. We've made the decision to run a special on Ford Protect Extended Service plans for all forum members (this applies whether you purchased from us or not!).

Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any Super Duty Truck, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1000-$2000 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well. We will continue to run this special for the forseeable future as long as the demand stays high.

How do you get this started?

Please visit grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you, it is tied to your VIN number.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be $50 over dealer cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by submitting a form on grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. and Canada with the exception of the state of Florida & California.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach

FAQ

Can I use my Ford Pass points toward purchase?
YES.

Is this coverage good only at Granger Ford? No, It is good at any Ford dealership nationwide. This is Ford's offical Extended service plan that you would buy at your local Ford dealership as well.

How old of a vehicle can I put this on? We can apply this coverage up to 41 months from the in-service date and up to 40,999 miles.

Can I put this on my other Ford Vehicle? Yes, for $100 over dealer cost?

Can I purchase ford Maintenance at a discount as well? Yes, we offer Ford maintenance and any other coverage offering?

Can I purchase at this price from Florida? No, Florida laws prevent us from selling at this discounted pricing.

Again, I want to thank everyone for allowing our team into this community and I hope this is another way we can assist the community of forum members.

Zach

Last edited:
Well damn it’s not looking like I’ll have the truck by the end of April

Cool... just sent you an email to get a quote. Thanks Zach!

Good deal @zach@granger I might take you up on this offer for my raptor. At $50 over invoice every couple of months and me ordering in November, hopefully I can my truck before you hit $200 over invoice.

I got my ESP from Granger when I picked up my truck from them, as they said, easy. When comparing their prices, make sure you are comparing apples to apples. Granger's quote included first day rental, key service & bulb coverage as that is how it defaults when they run pricing which made it more expensive. Flood strips them all out & puts them as add-on options which makes them cheaper. I don't know if Granger has changed the way they do it but make sure you are comparing equal plans.

I got my ESP from Granger when I picked up my truck from them, as they said, easy. When comparing their prices, make sure you are comparing apples to apples. Granger's quote included first day rental, key service & bulb coverage as that is how it defaults when they run pricing which made it more expensive. Flood strips them all out & puts them as add-on options which makes them cheaper. I don't know if Granger has changed the way they do it but make sure you are comparing equal plans.
Good point! Yes, we're taking those out to give an apples to apples comparison now.

What is the average coverage and plan I’m looking at floods now and they have 4 different plans for up to 8 years

What is the average deductible??

Have never had a extended warranty and am trying to figure it all out

What is the average coverage and plan I’m looking at floods now and they have 4 different plans for up to 8 years

What is the average deductible??

Have never had a extended warranty and am trying to figure it all out

$100 is the standard deductible offered. You can get less or more than that, but that is the most common.

In regards to coverage, a lot of that depends on your driving habits and how long you plan on keeping the vehicle.

I have a question on the rental car coverage if you happen to know. If I understand it correctly if you have that then for any scheduled appointment they are supposed to provide you a car so you can go on with your day? I having the 100k/8yr warranty does that kick in from the day purchased or does it only factor in after 36k/3yr?

If/when I get my F350 I'll be looking into ESP also.

I have a question on the rental car coverage if you happen to know. If I understand it correctly if you have that then for any scheduled appointment they are supposed to provide you a car so you can go on with your day? I having the 100k/8yr warranty does that kick in from the day purchased or does it only factor in after 36k/3yr?

It should be for the first day of rental when there is a claim and I believe it's a $30/day allowance. So probably only after the 3/36k.

I having the 100k/8yr warranty does that kick in from the day purchased or does it only factor in after 36k/3yr?

The ESP runs concurrently with original warranty. You will have a total of 8 years or 100K miles from the day of your truck purchase.
Coverage begins at warranty start date and zero miles.

The ESP runs concurrently with original warranty. You will have a total of 8 years or 100K miles from the day of your truck purchase.
Coverage begins at warranty start date and zero miles.
So key and rental car coverage should kick in immediately? So technically when the expedition goes in tomorrow for something they dealer thinks will be a day repair (rear defrost solder connection failed), they technically should provide a car for the day? We're doing the whole "follow me to the dealer" routine like normal but not sure if actually needed now.

So key and rental car coverage should kick in immediately? So technically when the expedition goes in tomorrow for something they dealer thinks will be a day repair (rear defrost solder connection failed), they technically should provide a car for the day? We're doing the whole "follow me to the dealer" routine like normal but not sure if actually needed now.

I have not read the details on rental coverage. Personally, I would do the "follow me" or use Lyft.
Luxury car dealers typically have a loaner cars but most Ford, Chevy, Toyota etc dealers will drop you off somewhere.

I had a Ford ESP on my 2010 F350 KR DRW when the engine started making loud noises. Diesel engine was replaced at 44K miles and 6 years old. That policy paid off for me.

Last edited:
I have not read the details on rental coverage. Personally, I would do the "follow me" or use Lyft.
Luxury car dealers typically have a loaner cars but most Ford, Chevy, Toyota etc dealers will drop you off somewhere.

I had a Ford ESP on my 2010 F350 KR DRW when the engine started making loud noises. Diesel engine was replaced at 44K miles and 6 years old. That policy paid off for me.

With the 3.5 ecoboost that gets used for towing at times and an optioned out XLT expedition (which is more like an optioned out lariat superduty) I figure that policy will pay out in the end.

Latest Discussions

Back