Ford Pass?

Sfjakey

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Tremor
First Responder
Fireman
What’s the story with Ford Pass. I got my truck yesterday, got the app and registered my truck. Am I supposed to get some points to use for accessories from Ford, or is it a dealer specific thing? What else does it do besides remote start, unlock etc? Thx

Let’s you know when your truck has a recall, you can see mileage/tire pressure/gps location when the truck was turned off, among a few other things. I honestly only use it for remote starting and making sure my truck is locked when I’m not by my keys.

What’s the story with Ford Pass. I got my truck yesterday, got the app and registered my truck. Am I supposed to get some points to use for accessories from Ford, or is it a dealer specific thing? What else does it do besides remote start, unlock etc? Thx
Points show up in a week or so. You have to go into the dealer to spend them. Can see fuel gage tire pressures. Let’s you know if someone has set off the alarm. Stuff like that.

So does the dealer need to do anything to input the points, or does ford do it automatically?

So does the dealer need to do anything to input the points, or does ford do it automatically?
It took about a week for me to get the points for buying my truck. But when I went to service and bought the bed divider the points got added a day or two later

You only have 60 days to activate your truck’s modem to get the points.

I saw 75,000 points pending in my FordPass App, but I did not add my truck until 70 days. After adding it, my points did not show up and the pending points message was gone, so I called the Ford Pass help number. They told me I waited too long and my points had expired.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and they scheduled me for a call back. The next day my dealer called and confirmed the 60 day rule. Since I had them deliver my truck, I explained the 60 day rule was never mentioned, so they graciously agreed to “buy” the points for me. Within an hour, my 75,000 points appeared in my account.

Most people use them for oil changes, as they are very expensive on our diesel trucks.

I picked my truck up on Wednesday night, activated the Ford Pass app and received my 75,000 points (edit) today. From what I understand 75,000 points = $375. It's meant to cover your first 3 oil changes but I will likely buy front wheel well liners and possibly the blacked out Ford emblems for the grill and tailgate.

How did you guys get 75,000 points? Only only got 42,000 for mine.

Back