Ford pass

Bmhtremor

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 f150
My truck is in transit right now but it shows up on my Ford pass app with my f150 and flex. Of course it isn't linked to the truck yet but it shows the picture of my truck as well as info on it. Sadly it doesn't show me where it is..... Hopefully it will be in my driveway this week.

My truck is in transit right now but it shows up on my Ford pass app with my f150 and flex. Of course it isn't linked to the truck yet but it shows the picture of my truck as well as info on it. Sadly it doesn't show me where it is..... Hopefully it will be in my driveway this week.
Hopefully WITH your Ford Pass POINTS!!

I didn’t get those yet 4 weeks after deal signature... I should probably reach out to Ford at this point.
i had to call for my points took 3 month before i got them

I had to call as well. Once I did I had them the next day. My salesman told me to call if they didn't show up in 30 days

I just got mine and i picked the truck in September. How many points did you get? I've been told 3 different numbers. 42k, 55k and 75k (because its a diesel)

My points showed up about a week after I got my truck. I didn't even know I was getting them.

You should start it up

I just got mine and i picked the truck in September. How many points did you get? I've been told 3 different numbers. 42k, 55k and 75k (because its a diesel)
FordPass Rewards provides 42,000 Points with the purchase or lease of a new vehicle and the activation of FordPass Connect (75,000 Points for diesel). The FordPass Rewards Points may be used in a variety of ways: Members will have the choice to use the Points toward service (virtually eliminating the cost of up to three scheduled service visits) or accessories, or save them to use for their next new vehicle purchase or lease. Points are flexible.
Customers who purchase or lease a new Ford battery electric vehicle will receive 250 kWh of complimentary charging for use at Electrify America fast-charging stations and 22,000 Points if they join within 60 days of vehicle purchase and activate the FordPass Charging Network access. Customers who purchase or lease a Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle will earn 22,000 Points if they join within 60 days of vehicle purchase.

FordPass Rewards provides 42,000 Points with the purchase or lease of a new vehicle and the activation of FordPass Connect (75,000 Points for diesel). The FordPass Rewards Points may be used in a variety of ways: Members will have the choice to use the Points toward service (virtually eliminating the cost of up to three scheduled service visits) or accessories, or save them to use for their next new vehicle purchase or lease. Points are flexible.
Customers who purchase or lease a new Ford battery electric vehicle will receive 250 kWh of complimentary charging for use at Electrify America fast-charging stations and 22,000 Points if they join within 60 days of vehicle purchase and activate the FordPass Charging Network access. Customers who purchase or lease a Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle will earn 22,000 Points if they join within 60 days of vehicle purchase.

kind of lame that someone gets the same # of points for buying an $80,000 truck as someone who leases a $23K Fusion.

Back