Ford Pass Connect won’t active

Eaglesionu

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2008 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali
Hi all,

Is anyone having issues within the pass week with activating the remote start and remote unlock features of their ford pass app? I received my truck on Friday so this feature has never worked for me.

I called ford pass and got my case escalated. The tier 1 technician seems to think it’s related to known issues with the newest ford pass app. He said they would get back to me in 10 days.

The attached pictures show that my truck is reporting distance to empty, mileage, and oil life, but no remote start or unlock features.

Attachments

• 103ED7A2-7466-4CFE-BA3C-87BD4F96F80A.png
    103ED7A2-7466-4CFE-BA3C-87BD4F96F80A.png
    646.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 75904005-5A9D-40F3-8BCF-9B82613F7D43.png
    75904005-5A9D-40F3-8BCF-9B82613F7D43.png
    556 KB · Views: 40
Take a look in the settings folder on your sync 3 screen and make sure you have remote start allowed. Just a thought

Thanks for the idea. Everything checks out. Remote start is enabled and allowed
When the dealer set up mine, he had to remove the truck and rescan the door code twice...I would try removing the truck completely open the door cycle the truck, shut off close door wait 3 minutes and reload with the scan feature. Also check that the remote start is enabled under the DVIC...under the vehicle settings

When the dealer set up mine, he had to remove the truck and rescan the door code twice...I would try removing the truck completely open the door cycle the truck, shut off close door wait 3 minutes and reload with the scan feature. Also check that the remote start is enabled under the DVIC...under the vehicle settings

What day did they set yours up?

I see you are listed in Nor Cal, If you are by Marin County Ford go see Glenn or Johnny...They are the guys who helped me. Both are phenominal salesmen..

I also picked mine up Friday. Same problem with not being able to activate the remote functions. I have removed the truck and app several times, logged out and logged back in and done several master resets in the truck with no success. I’m guessing it’s an issue on there end as the app was updated just recently.

I just picked up truck Saturday and dealer tech was unable to get the ap working
Waiting for them to call me back

The issue i have with my is it deactivates because it says it's saving my battery on the truck

So mine work but the problem I have my truck doesn't have a icon it is always a blank out line

Well now it is blank not outline.... And I am still waiting for my points 2 months later

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201014-085208_FordPass.jpg
    Screenshot_20201014-085208_FordPass.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20201014-085134_FordPass.jpg
    Screenshot_20201014-085134_FordPass.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 12
If you haven’t received your points, call Ford and they will add them to your app. I had to do this as well. They also added a complimentary oil change to my app.

Same as above.

If you haven’t received your points, call Ford and they will add them to your app. I had to do this as well. They also added a complimentary oil change to my app.
I talked to the dealer probably a month ago... So now I will call ford ... But number did you use to call them?

So mine work but the problem I have my truck doesn't have a icon it is always a blank out line

Well now it is blank not outline.... And I am still waiting for my points 2 months later

Mine just started showing up blank, with no truck, recently in the past few weeks. Not sure what changed.

I can't get my points so I can delete this damn app!

How long have you been waiting? Points are supposed to be in your account within 30 days of purchase. I’m past 60 days and still nothing. Have a case number checking on it but can’t get her to call me back. I need accessories!

I talked to the dealer probably a month ago... So now I will call ford ... But number did you use to call them?
I just went on the Ford website and found a Contact Us link. When you call the number and it asks you to say why you’re calling, just say “FordPass points”. It did take a couple weeks for the points to show up. The call taker can review your account and when the vehicle was purchased then “advocate” for you. It was actually pretty simple.

I just went on the Ford website and found a Contact Us link. When you call the number and it asks you to say why you’re calling, just say “FordPass points”. It did take a couple weeks for the points to show up. The call taker can review your account and when the vehicle was purchased then “advocate” for you. It was actually pretty simple.
i called them today. they gave me a case number

Back