Ford Pass Connect won’t active

Eaglesionu

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2008 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali
Hi all,

Is anyone having issues within the pass week with activating the remote start and remote unlock features of their ford pass app? I received my truck on Friday so this feature has never worked for me.

I called ford pass and got my case escalated. The tier 1 technician seems to think it’s related to known issues with the newest ford pass app. He said they would get back to me in 10 days.

The attached pictures show that my truck is reporting distance to empty, mileage, and oil life, but no remote start or unlock features.

Attachments

Yukon Bush Tremor

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-350 Lariat Ultimate Tremor
Take a look in the settings folder on your sync 3 screen and make sure you have remote start allowed. Just a thought

Junior2020

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Miltary
N/a
Current Ride
2020 Ford Tremor F-250
First Responder
N/a
Thanks for the idea. Everything checks out. Remote start is enabled and allowed
When the dealer set up mine, he had to remove the truck and rescan the door code twice...I would try removing the truck completely open the door cycle the truck, shut off close door wait 3 minutes and reload with the scan feature. Also check that the remote start is enabled under the DVIC...under the vehicle settings

OP
Eaglesionu

Eaglesionu

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2008 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali
When the dealer set up mine, he had to remove the truck and rescan the door code twice...I would try removing the truck completely open the door cycle the truck, shut off close door wait 3 minutes and reload with the scan feature. Also check that the remote start is enabled under the DVIC...under the vehicle settings
What day did they set yours up?

Junior2020

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Miltary
N/a
Current Ride
2020 Ford Tremor F-250
First Responder
N/a
I see you are listed in Nor Cal, If you are by Marin County Ford go see Glenn or Johnny...They are the guys who helped me. Both are phenominal salesmen..

Digbee

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 6.7L Tremor
First Responder
Firefighter
I also picked mine up Friday. Same problem with not being able to activate the remote functions. I have removed the truck and app several times, logged out and logged back in and done several master resets in the truck with no success. I’m guessing it’s an issue on there end as the app was updated just recently.

cadcam1

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Lariat sport Tremor Magnetic order place 7/9/2020
I just picked up truck Saturday and dealer tech was unable to get the ap working
Waiting for them to call me back

Eloy.sedillo.82

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 f250 Tremor
The issue i have with my is it deactivates because it says it's saving my battery on the truck

Chris21667

Stilling Recovering my Jeeps
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Miltary
Army
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor - 2012 F150 5.0 - 2018 Ford Edge
Current Ride #2
00 and 99 Jeep XJ
So mine work but the problem I have my truck doesn't have a icon it is always a blank out line

Well now it is blank not outline.... And I am still waiting for my points 2 months later

Attachments

Bruno

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F-250 Tremor, Oxford White
Current Ride #2
1974 Plymouth Cuda
If you haven’t received your points, call Ford and they will add them to your app. I had to do this as well. They also added a complimentary oil change to my app.

Vrybusy

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Same as above.

Chris21667

TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Miltary
Army
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
00 and 99 Jeep XJ
If you haven’t received your points, call Ford and they will add them to your app. I had to do this as well. They also added a complimentary oil change to my app.
I talked to the dealer probably a month ago... So now I will call ford ... But number did you use to call them?

driftwoodsvt

First Tremor on Methods!
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor 7.3L Lariat w/ Ultimate & Sport
So mine work but the problem I have my truck doesn't have a icon it is always a blank out line

Well now it is blank not outline.... And I am still waiting for my points 2 months later
Mine just started showing up blank, with no truck, recently in the past few weeks. Not sure what changed.

Red Forman

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
I can't get my points so I can delete this damn app!
How long have you been waiting? Points are supposed to be in your account within 30 days of purchase. I’m past 60 days and still nothing. Have a case number checking on it but can’t get her to call me back. I need accessories!

Bruno

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F-250 Tremor, Oxford White
Current Ride #2
1974 Plymouth Cuda
I talked to the dealer probably a month ago... So now I will call ford ... But number did you use to call them?
I just went on the Ford website and found a Contact Us link. When you call the number and it asks you to say why you’re calling, just say “FordPass points”. It did take a couple weeks for the points to show up. The call taker can review your account and when the vehicle was purchased then “advocate” for you. It was actually pretty simple.

Chris21667

TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Miltary
Army
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
00 and 99 Jeep XJ
I just went on the Ford website and found a Contact Us link. When you call the number and it asks you to say why you’re calling, just say “FordPass points”. It did take a couple weeks for the points to show up. The call taker can review your account and when the vehicle was purchased then “advocate” for you. It was actually pretty simple.
i called them today. they gave me a case number

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge