Ford Order Taunting Site

Jcamper

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
‘98 Dodge 12 valve quad cab
Have been playing the VIN tracking game for a while. Truck ordered 7/28, now built and being shipped. Estimated dealer delivery was 10/5 until 10/4, when it changed to estimating delivery in 2 days. Then yesterday it was 3 days, today 4. Maybe the software can’t deal with negative numbers?

Anyways, dealer says it is in a rail car in Wenatchee, looking like it won’t get delivered for 2 more weeks. Gets unloaded in Kent, WA at a yard then trucked to my dealer in Morton.

This tracking business is quite effective torture!

Have been playing the VIN tracking game for a while. Truck ordered 7/28, now built and being shipped. Estimated dealer delivery was 10/5 until 10/4, when it changed to estimating delivery in 2 days. Then yesterday it was 3 days, today 4. Maybe the software can’t deal with negative numbers?

Anyways, dealer says it is in a rail car in Wenatchee, looking like it won’t get delivered for 2 more weeks. Gets unloaded in Kent, WA at a yard then trucked to my dealer in Morton.

This tracking business is quite effective torture!
Yea it is mine sat at the rail yard for 3 days and I was pissed that it did

I feel your pain the tracking can be frustrating. Where I live there is a typical bottle neck at the unload rail yard since there is only one terminal for a large area. I got to play the game of it is at the rail yard and should be here tomorrow for a entire week. It’s worth the wait though.

the tracking sites are hit or miss it seems. last update i saw on alumazilla was truck was awaiting shipment as of Sept 26 and since then everything is blank and doesnt show anything. was talker to salesman and truck is at depot about 2 hours from dealership.

Once at the rail yard it seems like a lottery to see what ones get put on trucks to the dealership. Some sit for days others move in hours. I suppose they try and get the most efficient routes to the dealerships. It has to be a headache for somebody . Its good news that yours is built and in shipment. I still can't believe they make them in a matter of days but it takes weeks to get them shipped.

I just did an 1100 mile drive in 22 hours to get a trailer in my old 12 valve. My 16 year old had a great time experiencing his first long drive, first time towing, getting to understand how the diesel works when working. It was a good experience, but I was wishing we could have done it in a new 7.3 Tremor! :)

They are taunting me as well. Mine said expected delivery of 10/12, then went to 10/8 so I got even more excited, until it changed once again to 10/13 and again to 10/16. Honestly, I am almost at the point I don't give a fuck anymore.

Mine is delivered! I work all night tonight but hopefully will go get it tomorrow afternoon. Super excited!

Mine is delivered! I work all night tonight but hopefully will go get it tomorrow afternoon. Super excited!

That's great! I guess your dealer was off a little thinking it was still on a rail car. Mine says Est Delivery this Friday 10/16 for a week now and hasn't changed, so I am hopeful it's correct!

That's great! I guess your dealer was off a little thinking it was still on a rail car. Mine says Est Delivery this Friday 10/16 for a week now and hasn't changed, so I am hopeful it's correct!
It will probably be in a day or so early!!!!!!! (y)(y)(y)

I finally got my window sticker and Alumizilla says it’s in production, how long does that usually take?

I finally got my window sticker and Alumizilla says it’s in production, how long does that usually take?
depends on if you have the factory spray bed liner that adds a week to 10 days
The shipping takes more time than it does to build the truck especially if it need rail. They often sit collecting dust at some yard waiting for the trucks.
but one day it will be here.

Yes I ordered spray in bed liner so an additional 7 to 10 days of torture! Here is window sticker, they are very expensive in Canada even without sunroof!

Attachments

• 2A0C0153-D2E1-4623-A792-9A39E7C7798A.png
    2A0C0153-D2E1-4623-A792-9A39E7C7798A.png
    1,019.5 KB · Views: 22
That's it. I am planning to hunt down the kid that failed general math class that does the inputs for estimated delivery on the website and water board him until he explains where my truck is. Went from 8th 13th 16th and changed today once again to the 19th. Where is that little keyboard commando prick hiding!!??

Yes I ordered spray in bed liner so an additional 7 to 10 days of torture! Here is window sticker, they are very expensive in Canada even without sunroof!
mine was moving well until it went to the "body shop" for the spray in liner. then it went off the grid for a week or so. but it will show up. I feel for you guys up north seems like the rail takes much longer when you have to cross the border.

That's it. I am planning to hunt down the kid that failed general math class that does the inputs for estimated delivery on the website and water board him until he explains where my truck is. Went from 8th 13th 16th and changed today once again to the 19th. Where is that little keyboard commando prick hiding!!??
thats what I am saying some kid has to log in all the vin numbers and updates but video games keep getting in the way.

Back