Ford moved my build date up by two weeks!

Wirelessguy

Tremor Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 7.3 Lariat Tremor Lithium Gray 12K winch
After seeing @Ironmans build get canceled I reached out to my dealer just to make sure I still had a truck coming. My fleet guy said yes, and Ford has moved the build sooner by two weeks. The fleet manager mentioned something about the allocation of cars and trucks that various dealers get based on volume but assured my I was getting what I ordered. He also said he had never heard of someone's custom build being canceled in his over 30 years in the business.

Previous Build Date: 11/16
New Build Date: 11/2

2021 F-350
Tremor
Lariat Ultimate Package
Blackout Package
Winch
Lithium Gray

good news for you!

two week bump. Good for you. I'd be interested in seeing what that lithium gray looks like on a Tremor.

When was Iron Man’s cancelled? He was not happy with the allocation/time frame his dealer had to build his order.

two week bump. Good for you. I'd be interested in seeing what that lithium gray looks like on a Tremor.
I would too, I have seen pictures on the F150 but not a super duty. I wish they would update the Ford build site with 2021 models so we could build our actual trucks.

When was Iron Man’s cancelled? He was not happy with the allocation/time frame his dealer had to build his order.
When I get home I will try and find his post, if I am not mistaken the dealer replaced his order with a non-Tremor Lariat.

When was Iron Man’s canceled? He was not happy with the allocation/time frame his dealer had to build his order.

I think this is the link, I am driving and looking while stopped at traffic lights, if it's not the correct post I will look when I get home.

I think this is the link, I am driving and looking while stopped at traffic lights, if it's not the correct post I will look when I get home.

It was never cancelled. His order had not been scheduled by Ford. Iron was upset seeing other with orders after him being built before his. But this happens all the time.

VIN: 1FT7W2BN7LEE66923
Order ID: T100
Customer: Walus
Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-250 Platinum
Order Receipt Date: 2020-07-28
Production Date:
Shipment Date:
Days in Transit (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Actual):

Been a hell of a wait time since order but I guess it’s because of COVId...

After seeing @Ironmans build get canceled I reached out to my dealer just to make sure I still had a truck coming. My fleet guy said yes, and Ford has moved the build sooner by two weeks. The fleet manager mentioned something about the allocation of cars and trucks that various dealers get based on volume but assured my I was getting what I ordered. He also said he had never heard of someone's custom build being canceled in his over 30 years in the business.

2021 F-350
Tremor
Lariat Ultimate Package
Blackout Package
Winch
Lithium Gray

What day did you place your order?

I ordered my truck back on I think September 9th.
Sounds good. I also ordered a 2021 F-350. My order was placed Sept. 25, roughly 2 weeks after yours. That gives me hope that my build date might be early December! I might email my sales guy just to see if he has a VIN yet... ?

Unless I just haven't been watching the forums closely enough, you're the first 2021 build I've seen reported as having a scheduled build date.

Sounds good. I also ordered a 2021 F-350. My order was placed Sept. 25, roughly 2 weeks after yours. That gives me hope that my build date might be early December! I might email my sales guy just to see if he has a VIN yet... ?

Unless I just haven't been watching the forums closely enough, you're the first 2021 build I've seen reported as having a scheduled build date.

My order was placed 9/22 and I've had a VIN since 9/25 its scheduled for production 11/9 you should have a VIN by now.

My order was placed 9/22 and I've had a VIN since 9/25 its scheduled for production 11/9 you should have a VIN by now.
My sales guy emailed me back pretty quickly... looks like I've probably had a VIN assigned since 3 days after placing the order. Basically, it took Ford 3 days to "confirm" the order. Now, my scheduled build date has been said to be 11/23.

My sales guy emailed me back pretty quickly... looks like I've probably had a VIN assigned since 3 days after placing the order. Basically, it took Ford 3 days to "confirm" the order. Now, my scheduled build date has been said to be 11/23.
cool beans!!!! now you can check the tracking sites!!!!

2021 F-350
Tremor
Lariat Ultimate Package
Blackout Package
Winch
Lithium Gray
Hey Bro my build wasn’t cancelled just not picked by Ford and Processed. After me completely complaining and sending all kinds of other builds they convinced this woman Ford Rep to get mine through.
Last Thursday I finally got a Vin # after threatening to demand my deposit of 4,000$ and a trade of Bad Ass Charger SXT for 5,200$ that I gave them in April. So that’s a 9,200$ deposit SINCE APRIL.
I got a build date of 11/30. It seems to be 2 months for arrival from day of the build it would seem. So Jan 30th is what I’m expecting, when I was one of the first to place a build on 8/24.
Sounds like BS to me. I got DICKED OVER is all I can say. But it’s official now. It gets me all heated just texting about it. So I must find PEACE and know it’s in GODS Hands.
Sludge monkey had his build LOST in production and to wait and stress out NOT KNOWING WHAT OR WHERE HIS TRUCK WAS.
So it’s a really crappy process for some but I built me a F-350 Platinum Iconic Silver Tremor with every option including a winch I probably won’t use much. MSRP is just under 94,000$. So it’s exactly what I want and will be extremely grateful and thankful to GOD when my Sweet Beast is brought to my home to live happily ever after with Me and My Old Lady.
I will celebrate Her Birthday, what ever that day states every year with some Cold Beers and a sick ride.
Life Is Good. Life Is Great. We Just Have To Deal With The Tribulations That Come Our Way.
??✌️??????????

Hey Bro my build wasn’t cancelled just not picked by Ford and Processed. After me completely complaining and sending all kinds of other builds they convinced this woman Ford Rep to get mine through.
Last Thursday I finally got a Vin # after threatening to demand my deposit of 4,000$ and a trade of Bad Ass Charger SXT for 5,200$ that I gave them in April. So that’s a 9,200$ deposit SINCE APRIL.
I got a build date of 11/30. It seems to be 2 months for arrival from day of the build it would seem. So Jan 30th is what I’m expecting, when I was one of the first to place a build on 8/24.
Sounds like BS to me. I got DICKED OVER is all I can say. But it’s official now. It gets me all heated just texting about it. So I must find PEACE and know it’s in GODS Hands.
Sludge monkey had his build LOST in production and to wait and stress out NOT KNOWING WHAT OR WHERE HIS TRUCK WAS.
So it’s a really crappy process for some but I built me a F-350 Platinum Iconic Silver Tremor with every option including a winch I probably won’t use much. MSRP is just under 94,000$. So it’s exactly what I want and will be extremely grateful and thankful to GOD when my Sweet Beast is brought to my home to live happily ever after with Me and My Old Lady.
I will celebrate Her Birthday, what ever that day states every year with some Cold Beers and a sick ride.
Life Is Good. Life Is Great. We Just Have To Deal With The Tribulations That Come Our Way.
??✌️??????????
As I just complained GOD got me to read HIS daily message to me. And I feel stupid for complaining. It’s truly Amazing for people to see the messages HE sends our way. We all have eyes but not all can See.

Attachments

• DA85CC0F-C07E-43F5-858C-A9E10941063A.jpeg
    DA85CC0F-C07E-43F5-858C-A9E10941063A.jpeg
    386.2 KB · Views: 19

??✌??????????
Im glad you finally have a date now and can’t wait to see pictures. I would be very pissed off if I had been put through the crap you have been.

I would definitely reach out to your dealer and make sure everything went through because you should definitely have a VIN by now.

Latest Discussions

Back