modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
Has anyone heard what incentives will be offered this month? I'm seriously doubting we'll see much on Tremors considering there doesn't appear to be many sitting on dealer lots.

I believe it’s still $500 rebate plus $750 for tremors that have sat a while.

If there are rebates on the 250/350 it will apply to the Tremor.

I believe it’s still $500 rebate plus $750 for tremors that have sat a while.

If there are rebates on the 250/350 it will apply to the Tremor.

GMC is offer $4,250 off 2020 HD models excluding the AT4. Come on Ford!

june2020-gm-trucks.png

excludes AT4 which would be the closest competition to the Tremor package.

I would like to believe the Tremor is a "Rare Vehicle" and it is now.. but really it is just another truck in a sea of other trucks with a decal and shocks and other goodies but is cool because it is new. It will be my first new one since '83

Has anyone heard what incentives will be offered this month? I'm seriously doubting we'll see much on Tremors considering there doesn't appear to be many sitting on dealer lots.
I ordered in Dec. expected delivery by end of month. I received a private offer of $2k off that is good until July 6th (my luck the truck comes in after that lol). That offer is good on F-150 and F250. Dealer also has $500 off currently. I was told that I get the best of the rebates. $750 was the rebate when I ordered. So if all holds true I’ll have a total of $2750 off.

I ordered in Dec. expected delivery by end of month. I received a private offer of $2k off that is good until July 6th (my luck the truck comes in after that lol). That offer is good on F-150 and F250. Dealer also has $500 off currently. I was told that I get the best of the rebates. $750 was the rebate when I ordered. So if all holds true I’ll have a total of $2750 off.

I use to get those offers all the time. I've purchased 3 new Ford vehicles in the past 6 years (1 Raptor, 1 Ecoboost F150 and a Focus ST). I wish there was an easy "sure fire" way to get that extra rebate in the mail. The lack of deals on the Tremor makes it hard to buy when you can easily find $10k off other HD trucks. I know you have to pay to play, but still.

I would like to believe the Tremor is a "Rare Vehicle" and it is now.. but really it is just another truck in a sea of other trucks with a decal and shocks and other goodies but is cool because it is new. It will be my first new one since '83

True, but Ford hit a home run with the Tremor package. Once supply catches up I'm sure we'll see more bargains out there.

True, but Ford hit a home run with the Tremor package. Once supply catches up I'm sure we'll see more bargains out there.
Dude My 2014 F150 used to turn heads...my wife noticed it....every guy we passed would stare...and not at her!...Then I got the Tremor in January, there are Tons of cool 4x4s on Ft Bragg,,,,,,,,but now I don't turn heads......I get stopped, run after, A guy was walking bikes with his kid almost face planted in front of my house he was gawking so much, and finally, people coming into my building searching for the owner of that truck!.......

Yes, Ford hit a home run (Biggest Under statement this decade)!!!!!!!

I agree. I get compliments on this truck all the time.

Since I have mine in hand, Honestly I am glad they are not marking them down the GM products. Helps me hold my value.

Back