Reaction Points
Military
USAF
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Tremor Lithium Gray
First Responder
Retired LEO
FB89C072-21BB-41BF-9B15-B02556AC6531.jpeg

I believe mine was 8/19/20 so that puts me in smack in the center of that boat. I’m calling the dealership today to set up an appointment for them to fix some issues I found at purchase time anyway, so I’ll add this to the list. Thank you very much for the heads up!

Interesting i am in this area of build time ...... i hate taking my trucks to dealers

Mine went into production in Kentucky on Sept 16. Looks like they fixed this just before my build date.

Looks like I'm getting lucky with these. I figured I would have all kinds of recalls since my truck is from the second week of 2020 production.

Thanks for posting this! My build is 7/20, so hopefully I'm good.

So I called and talked to the supposed service guru at my dealership and I brought this up to him. He ran my vin and it came back with no issues. He even sent me the “oasis report”. It looks very similar to the FordPass app from what I can tell. I’m attaching pictures of the report and of my door sticker that clearly says 8/20. @Patriot Does this effect ALL 6.7’s built during that time or just some of them? The service guy said he can’t/won’t fix it because it’s not coming up on the vin search/oasis report. Does that sound normal? Also, is there a place we’re they stamped the exact date of manufacture, or somewhere I can find it? Any help is greatly appreciated.
6AE30CED-97E7-49C7-B428-AC419013CC76.jpeg
4FB26CE2-E975-4D27-998E-E35866A0DC7C.png
FF1EBB3E-C6CE-4489-BF8D-A253436405E0.png

Thanks for getting back. I just ran it and everything looks good. It must not be all of the 6.7’s and just certain ones from that run. Lucked out! You guys on this site are the best! ???

I somehow dodged this and the camera recall even though my truck is well within the date ranges for both.

I somehow dodged this and the camera recall even though my truck is well within the date ranges for both.
Sounds like you had better go and play the lottery!

So I called and talked to the supposed service guru at my dealership and I brought this up to him. He ran my vin and it came back with no issues. He even sent me the “oasis report”. It looks very similar to the FordPass app from what I can tell. I’m attaching pictures of the report and of my door sticker that clearly says 8/20. @Patriot Does this effect ALL 6.7’s built during that time or just some of them? The service guy said he can’t/won’t fix it because it’s not coming up on the vin search/oasis report. Does that sound normal? Also, is there a place we’re they stamped the exact date of manufacture, or somewhere I can find it? Any help is greatly appreciated. View attachment 9558View attachment 9559View attachment 9560

oh no, you are running your rear tires at a much lower pressure then recommended! Something bad is bound to happen... ;)

Back