modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco

Ford is reportedly considering an off-road Tremor package for its F-150 pickup. Sources now tell Ford Authority that the Super Duty's Tremor package may trickle down to the standard-duty F-150. If true, the package could get massive 35-inch tires, lifted suspension, a limited-slip front differential, and several other off-road upgrades.
The F-150 Tremor would essentially be positioned as more of a rock crawler than the Raptor. Sources suggest the package has not yet received a final green-light, however.

Thought I would stir this rumor up again and see what everyone's thoughts are.

I believe we are about a month away from the official 2021 F150 announcement. There was a rumor going around about a year again that Ford would have a Tremor package for the F150. With the success the Tremor package has had with the SuperDuty, do you think we'll see it offered on the F150?

Would you rather see Ford keep the "Tremor" package for the SuperDuty line or expand it to other models?

You could put it up for a vote, but with the Raptor as an option it should be a package reserved for the Super Duty Trucks. Your photo of the silver F150 does not even look like an off road truck.

You could put it up for a vote, but with the Raptor as an option it should be a package reserved for the Super Duty Trucks. Your photo of the silver F150 does not even look like an off road truck.

That photo was the old 2014 Ecoboosted F150 Tremor. It was a lowered street truck from the factory.

I would only go with the F150 Tremor if they gave me an option for the 7.3 otherwise I would go Raptor.

Doesn't make much sense to add a tremor package for the F-150 solely for a rock crawl mode. If anything they may add the mode in the 2021 update and that would make a lot more sense and be a lot more cost efficient.

An IFS "rock-crawler" seems like a failure from the start.

Ed

Back