Ford Diesel Locking Fuel and DEF Caps

Interested?

• Yes!

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Update: plan to take preorders Jan. 1st with a tentative ship date of Mar. 1st.

An assembly fixture I need wasn't machined right and won't be in until latter part of December.
Got my money ready for you! 😄

I have the 7.3 gas and was thinking about just using a door lock mechanism(wired into the door locks of course) to lock the fuel door. There is plenty of room on either side of the fuel fill box to mount the lock mechanism. I am still in the infancy of my thoughts and design. Trying to keep it as simple as possible. Looks like I need to wash under my truck a bit!!!
FuelBox.jpg

Last edited:
If we placed our order near the beginning will that still be good or do you need us to reorder? If so then count me in if that’s all you need. Glad to hear this is still in process. That must mean you’re feeling better? Sure hope so.

If we placed our order near the beginning will that still be good or do you need us to reorder? If so then count me in if that’s all you need. Glad to hear this is still in process. That must mean you’re feeling better? Sure hope so.
Orders have never been taken, so not sure what you mean. (y)

Early on there was a list of people who indicated they wanted to purchase a set once you got them into production. I believe I pm-ed you. Unless I’m dreaming. I read the thread so I’ll place my order on January 1 if that’s the schedule. Thanks.

Early on there was a list of people who indicated they wanted to purchase a set once you got them into production. I believe I pm-ed you. Unless I’m dreaming. I read the thread so I’ll place my order on January 1 if that’s the schedule. Thanks.
That is just a notification email list is all for when the inventory is posted. It will be first come first serve. All emails will be sent at same time.

So excited to hear this @BroncoHooves! It’s a Christmas miracle!!!

I have the 7.3 gas and was thinking about just using a door lock mechanism(wired into the door locks of course) to lock the fuel door. There is plenty of room on either side of the fuel fill box to mount the lock mechanism. I am still in the infancy of my thoughts and design. Trying to keep it as simple as possible. Looks like I need to wash under my truck a bit!!!View attachment 135838
I wanted to do a locking door as well, even had the locking mechanism from a Honda accord fuel door to see if I could make it work. Bought the part, and never even tried since. If you think of a way, would love to see it. I would do the door and the caps just to support Bronco still

Thanks BH. Looking forward to hopefully purchasing a set.

Now I’m going to show my ignorance. What website will we order them from?

I am kinda new on here but I am curious if these will fit the 23-24 models??

They fit the same actually, but gas caps have different regulations, so no plans on making them anytime soon. @ccw has the only gas one in the wild for more than a year now. @MiTremor906
That's what I thought but just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something.

Reactions: ccw
Back