modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
Anyone ditching the stock whip antenna for a stubby antenna? I ran across this Bullet Antenna from roninfactory.com that looks pretty slick.

ford-bullet-antenna-tremor.png

I put on a stubby antenna because the stock one hits my canopy and goes nuts on the highway. The brand is called the stubby
20200106_174328.jpg

What brand are the things over the windows? Not sure what there called?

amazon has these listed and also offers 1 day prime shipping

Ordered a stubby antenna from built right industries. Very similar in look to the stubby brand. Definitely getting rid of that whip antenna. Don’t really listen to the radio all that much these days.
Ryan

What is the brand of your window luvors or whatever they’re called? I need to order a set.

That only affects the am/FM the sat is the two blocks on the roof????

I hate having my whip antenna drag on the garage door

I use my whip to keep from hitting shit that is too low!

Better reception with stubby or bullet?
either.... the stock one will have the best but the shorty and bullet are the same but if your in a city no difference but i am in the woods and i saw a big drop from stock but i don't use the radio alot

either.... the stock one will have the best but the shorty and bullet are the same but if your in a city no difference but i am in the woods and i saw a big drop from stock but i don't use the radio alot
I love that you changed your Profile Pic to that sick ass vacation pic you are now Showing.

Back