Ford Brake Bulletin

Yukon Bush Tremor

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-350 Lariat Ultimate Tremor
Just an FYI.

If you have been following mythread at all you know I picked up my truck Monday but had some brake issues. They seem all squared away now but Ford posted and internal bulletin which a service advisor buddy of mine advised me of today which is as follows.

Hey Dude. So low and behold Ford released a memo on all 2020 F250/F350s on that brake pull today. The memo states:

Some 2020 F-250/F-350 vehicles may require replacement of the front brake caliper. If replacement of a front caliper is required to repair a vehicle for a pullwhile braking or brakes binding concern replace the caliper along with the caliper slides and caliper anchor bracket. For claiming use causal component 2B120 or 2B121 and applicable labor times from Section 02 in the Service Labor Time Standards (SLTS) Manual.

Maybe this can help someone get a fix or answer faster than I Did.

Just an FYI.

If you have been following mythread at all you know I picked up my truck Monday but had some brake issues. They seem all squared away now but Ford posted and internal bulletin which a service advisor buddy of mine advised me of today which is as follows.

Hey Dude. So low and behold Ford released a memo on all 2020 F250/F350s on that brake pull today. The memo states:

Some 2020 F-250/F-350 vehicles may require replacement of the front brake caliper. If replacement of a front caliper is required to repair a vehicle for a pullwhile braking or brakes binding concern replace the caliper along with the caliper slides and caliper anchor bracket. For claiming use causal component 2B120 or 2B121 and applicable labor times from Section 02 in the Service Labor Time Standards (SLTS) Manual.

Be great if your buddy could get bulletin number and you could post. Thanks

Following this post because the brakes suck ... And I wonder if this causes failure in my brakes

My truck does this when I brake slightly hard every single time. It pulls hard left. Going to take it in soon, will update.

It be nice to get that claim off your insurance.
it would be i havent had my truck to test but the abs didnt kick it and thats a problem .... if that is a problem and its not my fault ... i can get the ticket and the claim taken care of but if it not a problem so be it ..... never a use the brakes suck on the truck they need to be upgraded

The 1992 mustang lx 5.0 brakes from 60-0 in 145. The 7.3 Tremor is 147. The 6.7 Tremor is the slow one at 163 I believe.
Yikes!

Well that's because us 6.7L guys are coming outta hyper space to stop. We do the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs!
THIS YEP !!!!! did it is 10 hahahahaha

Just an FYI.

Thank you for updating

So I went to my dealer today, left with no info and my truck. They are slammed packed and won't even look at my truck until next week. I'll drop it off on Monday so they can look at it and then hopefully order the parts. I hate dealers so much?

Thats all the women jumping in the back.
images.png

Back