FORD April Incentives...

WealthK

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Military
Navy Submarine Veteran
Current Ride
2017 Platinum F350
I was fortunate to have my truck shipped before they closed the plants. Tracked the rail car to CSX drop point in Lordstown, OH. The tracking showed handed off to trucking company.
After 2 weeks, called trucking company to find out my truck is still in the yard at Lordstown. They said it’s getting hard to fill a load with so many dealers shut down and not accepting vehicles.

I thought it would be helpful to others who are waiting for their truck to find out if a Ford upped the ante with a new incentives package. What are you hearing or seeing?

I picked up my truck 8 days ago. No special incentives, but I did get it for $500 under Invoice.

I think the new incentives will be out by Friday. I'm really hoping they offer 0% financing on Super Dutys. I'm also thinking since the plants are shut down why would Ford be in a big rush to move vehicles off of dealer lots? Maybe a better time to offer deeper incentives would be once the plants are back up and running.

I agree but the dealers will need cash flow and room for bottled up inventory.

Ford may keep the incentives focused on moving their remaining 2019 vehicles off the lots. There are still thousands of them out there. No real no need to take a loss on the 2020s yet. Especially since the manufacturers can say they shut down their vehicle production due to the health threat and are now focused on making ventilators and masks for our government.

The government will probably be writing checks out to the major manufacturers to carry them through this mess.

I haven't seen anything new on Super Dutys. Might have to wait until May to see if they get any better.
doubt there will be many SDs in stock, when is the factory going to reopen and produce again?

Greetings. New future owner here in Texas waiting.

I ordered my Tremor mid March then Ford shut all their plants down. My dealer sent me an email on 3/24 letting me know Ford assigned a VIN to my order and then on 4/09 he sent me another email stating my truck build was to start the week of 5/25 so I am assuming that the plants are starting back up sometime in May officially.

Ford is adding incentives slowly very slowly. Currently on the 20 SD its $500 rebate and another $750 on lot rebate. The 19 SD have 0% for 60 months.
The 19 150's have 0%-84 and 20 150's have 0%-72 both with 3 month no payments(deferred), which took Ford forever to do. They went a full month saying 0-84 or no payments 6 month(3 deferred 3 payed by Ford).

The big news is that dodge just put 0-84 on their heavy duty trucks. Ford will lose market share unless they do something more....
Ford is already losing market share as they have been the last to react to the 20 million out of work and all the small businesses trying to get loans just to make payroll.

Ford is adding incentives slowly very slowly. Currently on the 20 SD its $500 rebate and another $750 on lot rebate. The 19 SD have 0% for 60 months.
The 19 150's have 0%-84 and 20 150's have 0%-72 both with 3 month no payments(deferred), which took Ford forever to do. They went a full month saying 0-84 or no payments 6 month(3 deferred 3 payed by Ford).

The big news is that dodge just put 0-84 on their heavy duty trucks. Ford will lose market share unless they do something more....
Ford is already losing market share as they have been the last to react to the 20 million out of work and all the small businesses trying to get loans just to make payroll.

Is the $750 on lot rebate for a truck on-lot over 60 days and is it for all SD or just certain models ?

I am gettin close to pulling the trigger but want to wait and see if May might bring a better deal.

Does Ford usually change incentives on the 1st of the month or a few days after?

Thanks

Latest Discussions

Back