Ford account/ FordPass disabled

skybopper

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F250 CG Platinum Tremor
my FordPass app no longer allows me to log onto the app. I am also unable to log into my ford account when I try from my home computer. I get a CSIAH0320E error every time I try. A quick google search says that means my account is disabled and I need to contact my administrator. I am allowed to change my password which I have done a couple of times but I still get the same error message. I don't know who to talk to about this. The dealership hasn't been any help (surprise) and I haven't been able to figure out who to call to find my administrator. Any clue what to try?

found this contact info:
FordPass Rewards Customer Center

Knowledgeable representatives are available to assist you on your program inquiries.
833-385-0516
Monday – Friday
Saturday
9:00AM to 8:00PM EST
9:00AM to 5:30PM EST
SundayClosed

Another resource from the FordPass app
78D4B149-DFC8-48B8-8017-E7F38C040028.jpg

Number on the bottom.

210tremors number lead me to the phone number from Tomcat. Ford is telling me this is a known issue and sometime in the future an update will come out for the app and it will unlock my Ford account. They have no timeframe for the update to be released.

Looks like I won’t be opening FordPass up until you report back that your account is fixed @skybopper

I’ve said this before in other threads but there is a significant lack of understanding by dealerships on how FordPass actually works. The FordPass folks were slightly better. Understand FordPass being locked but wonder why your Ford account would be also.

I’ve said this before in other threads but there is a significant lack of understanding by dealerships on how FordPass actually works. The FordPass folks were slightly better. Understand FordPass being locked but wonder why your Ford account would be also.
This confuses me also, it seems like it should be more of an account issue than an app problem. I explained what is happening to the FordPass tech guy and he agreed that the account was locked. After a couple of minutes on hold, he came back and explained that the new app version would take care of my issue. I have my doubts.

My ford account is finally back online! Ford IT locked my account due to a high volume of activity on the account which is a completely different reason than I got the first time I called. I had to delete the widget to view my truck status from my iPhone and Ford security monitored the account for a few days and determined I was good then proceed to forgot about me. I followed up with another series of calls a week later and finally got someone to unlock my account after a 48 hour waiting period. But, I am finally able to use my Fordpass app!

When it comes to electronics of any type, Ford SUCKS. Change my mind! hahaha

Latest Discussions

Back