For those who placed an order what was your wait time

PapaRaptor

Tremor Maniac
Reaction Points
Current Ride
6.7 F350 Tremor "Velocity" Blue Lariat Sport
Current Ride #2
7.3 F350 Iconic silver THE SILVER FOX
How much time did it take from the day you placed the order till you got to delivery? Please add your general location.

Often there are some added features or colors that can delay production, please share if you experienced this.

I'm in SoCal, ordered on 12/13 est. Delivery date is the week if 3/2. So about 12 weeks.

The only option that I think would delay the process would be the tough bedliner.

I wasn't in a hurry so the 12 weeks worked out for me.

I'm SE Wisconsin order date 1-20-20, Production date 2-17-20 not sure on shipping/ rail time.
Our roads are covered in salt and ice melting highly corrosive chemicals so Spring is good for me although I can't wait to get it.

I ordered 11/1/19, added the sport package on 11/16/19. I received my VIN 1/17/20. No build date yet. I live in Vermont, were always the last to get things!

I ordered 11/1/19, added the sport package on 11/16/19. I received my VIN 1/17/20. No build date yet. I live in Vermont, were always the last to get things!
Build date yet? My order was 1-20 and It is in Production right now.

I live in Maryland and I placed the order December 7 and took delivery of the truck on January 5. Much faster than they led me to believe. Star White with the spray bedliner. Build date was December 20.
Thats crazy fast, it was built for you and not a locate?

Looks like it will be 6-7 weeks.
They told me 8-12 weeks when i ordered it.
Put in the order when the plant was closed for Christmas around Dec 29th i think it was.
It should be at the dealership within a week roughly.....she's riding the rails right now.

How much time did it take from the day you placed the order till you got to delivery? Please add your general location.

Often there are some added features or colors that can delay production, please share if you experienced this.
I’m in Florida and placed my order nov 21 and got it feb 5 th

Thats crazy fast, it was built for you and not a locate?
Yes, It was built for me as the dealer said the only King Ranch Tremors already built were for shows. They told me to expect 2 months but it was faster. It wasn't estimated to be delivered until January 15 but Maryland is close to Kentucky so I got it fast. Koons is also a huge multi-generational dealer here so their volume might have had to do with the speed of the order. I had a priority code of 19 but don't know what that means.

Yes, It was built for me as the dealer said the only King Ranch Tremors already built were for shows. They told me to expect 2 months but it was faster. It wasn't estimated to be delivered until January 15 but Maryland is close to Kentucky so I got it fast. Koons is also a huge multi-generational dealer here so their volume might have had to do with the speed of the order. I had a priority code of 19 but don't know what that means.
@ Jonnyguitar, did your King Ranch have the windshield wiper de-iced and the leather wrapped heated steering wheel as standard equipment when delivered?

@ Jonnyguitar, did your King Ranch have the windshield wiper de-iced and the leather wrapped heated steering wheel as standard equipment when delivered?
I will have to check on windshield wiper device but I have heated leather steering wheel and massage heated/vented seats.

I ordered mine on 10/1/19 and it arrived at the dealership on 12/30/19. Brought it home on 12/31/19.

Ed

Ordered on 10/17. Build date of 2/3. Finished on 2/10. En route to Arizona with delivery date of first week of March.

Lariat loaded but with front middle seat which I am told is what delayed it so long. Originally was supposed to be December delivery date.

VIN: 1FT8W2BT4LED
Order ID:
Customer:
Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-250 Platinum
Order Receipt Date: 2020-01-07
Production Date: 2020-02-06
Shipment Date: 2020-02-09
Days in Transit (Estimated): 12
Final Delivered Date (Estimated): 2020-03-10
Final Delivered Date (Actual):

Hoping to get it sooner than March 10th.. fingers crossed!

Latest Discussions

Back