FNG

homestead_us

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
USMC
Current Ride
2020 Tremor Lariat
Hello everyone, been lurking ever since I discovered Tremors, love the content here. I've been a long time Ford owner and still my my original owner 2003 SVT Lightning.

Up until this evening, my DD was a 2018 F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 w/max tow and everything else. I just traded it in on a 2020 F350 Tremor Lariat 7.3. I figured I better jump on a trade before the used car values start decline, which I noticed they have. I used my x-plan and ended up have a 2k problem without knowing, that really helped me make up my mind.

Since I just got home, I'll spend some more time on it tomorrow but from what I've seen already, im happy with it.

Thanks,
James

Congrats & welcome!

“....original owner 2003 SVT Lightning....”

Welcome!

My first Ford truck was a new 1993 SVT Lightning - loved it! Well most of the time.... cuz even a half inch of snow left me stuck in my own thirty foot blacktop driveway! Regular cab was out grown way too quickly.

Congrats and welcome! ?

Hello everyone, been lurking ever since I discovered Tremors, love the content here. I've been a long time Ford owner and still my my original owner 2003 SVT Lightning.

Up until this evening, my DD was a 2018 F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 w/max tow and everything else. I just traded it in on a 2020 F350 Tremor Lariat 7.3. I figured I better jump on a trade before the used car values start decline, which I noticed they have. I used my x-plan and ended up have a 2k problem without knowing, that really helped me make up my mind.

Since I just got home, I'll spend some more time on it tomorrow but from what I've seen already, im happy with it.

Thanks,
James

Welcome to the Tremor Club! I was actually considering a lightning a few years ago. I found a used one that had extremely low miles and looked like it just rolled off the showroom floor. Just couldn't get there on price. Love that whine!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome!

Latest Discussions

Back