Florida Tremors

Sawgrass has definitely had the most tremors down here, two other people ordered when I did and got our trucks the same day, they also had an iconic silver lariat sport which was beautiful, I later met the owner and he loves itView attachment 3748

Brandon Ford here in Tampa had quite a multiple 6.7 Lariat and up Tremors and a couple 7.3 XLTs. They are also loaded with Raptors. That’s where I first test drove an Iconic 7.3 XLT Tremor and decided that was the engine I wanted. I liked my 2004 Ford KR 6.0, I was lucky and had one that didn’t have the major issues. I just didn’t want to deal with maintenance costs that comes with diesel ownership (oil changes, DEF, injectors...). I know that the injectors would be a while before they go out, but that’s big money in the long run.

Picked mine up in March from Brandon ford and I live in Port Richey area

Attachments

• A9D6DE44-8A79-4C97-866C-0A21232C2DDD.jpeg
    A9D6DE44-8A79-4C97-866C-0A21232C2DDD.jpeg
    533.8 KB · Views: 49
Ill be picking up in clearwater when ever my 2021 ready.
ice soldier did you get a great deal from Florida order? I'm in NY down on LI and didn't think of getting it from another state. Figured give the local buisness my hard earned money. But Lots of respect to Our Armed Forces. GOD Bless YOU Brother.

Picked mine up in Tampa 2 weeks ago from Elder Ford. I live in the Sarasota area. (Lakewood Ranch)
I’m just over the bridge in Parrish and head over to the Y a few times a week and Wolveshead. I’ll have to keep an eye out.

I’m just over the bridge in Parrish and head over to the Y a few times a week and Wolveshead. I’ll have to keep an eye out.
I live across the street from the Y in Central Park.

Fortunately for me Brandon Ford is about 20 min from my home. I buy from them on a pretty regular basis. Once I see if I like Antimatter Blue or not, I'll be placing my order with them. I'm in no hurry ..

Checking in from the Valrico area (east of Tampa). Made the trek all the way to Chattanooga, TN last weekend to purchase my Tremor. I tried for two months to get a deal done with a local dealer without any luck.

The guys in Chattanooga had the spec I wanted and were totally upfront and honest so I made the trip. They did offer to ship it but where is the fun in that?

Here is my old truck next to my Tremor. Hard to believe how close in height they are especially considering the F150 had a 7 inch lift and 35s.

I look forward to seeing you guys on the road. Hopefully there will be some sort of trail ride up around croom that I can tag along for.

Attachments

• IMG_20210109_124508.jpg
    IMG_20210109_124508.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 30
I'm in Sarasota. Ordered a 2022 F-350 Lariat in Carbonized Gray with 6.7L and Black Appearance Package yesterday from Granger Ford in Iowa so who knows when it'll be in my driveway.

Well .. fellow Florida Tremor friends, seem the Love Bugs have began their Spring appearance. Time to began our Wash, Wax, repeat routine .. damn it !!

I’m not yet.... building a house down in Englewood- will be relo’ing from Seattle area when construction is completed.

Howdy - just a newbie - Tampa based - 2022 Antimatter, 7.3L.

Attachments

• 123_1.jpg
    123_1.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 9
Back