Tremoraholic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-250 6.7L Tremor
Current Ride #2
2022 Airstream Globetrotter 25FB
Anyone around here?

I know I’ve seen a Black one and a Blue one around town, and I know Brandon Ford has more than a few on the lot.

I live down in Parrish (Manatee County) but grew up and work in Tampa, so I’m back and forth a lot and over the Skyway 5 times a week.

9973EDAB-A4A0-4603-A4B2-A542F5B04F70.jpeg

I'm in Lutz, FL. Got mine from Brandon Ford, don't see many around here either.

Attachments

• yod6bpa4TLuqKSsvmVjqNw (2).jpg
    yod6bpa4TLuqKSsvmVjqNw (2).jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 13
@Bill no Walker Ford. They participate in the military overseas buying program. and im a florida resident stationed outside the state. so if i register it in FL i don't pay sales tax. Plus dont have to worry about inspectins.

Palm Beach Here?
We have the same color. I’m in West Palm Beach. I got mine at Plantation Ford, where did you find yours?

Attachments

• DBD894BB-F5D9-4224-B8A0-9FE07F84D481.jpeg
    DBD894BB-F5D9-4224-B8A0-9FE07F84D481.jpeg
    513 KB · Views: 49
We have the same color. I’m in West Palm Beach. I got mine at Plantation Ford, where did you find yours?
Did you have to order yours?

Found my 7.3 in Georgia at Five Star Ford through the Ford home page. Saw it was in transit, checked their page and sale price, then reached out to snag it before it landed on the lot and sold. Sales reps there said all their Super Duty’s fly off the lots and don’t last long. 9CD265D9-AE75-4981-8129-D6892A4B1DAA.jpeg

I'm in Miami, I believe mine is the first in South FL. I orderd it from sawgrass ford. Ive seen a few tremors down here actually, a velocity blue lariat sport, two white platinums, white XLT, black lariat sport, iconic sliver lariat sport, and black lariat w/ chrome pkg.
20200509_165650.jpg

I'm in Miami, I believe mine is the first in South FL. I orderd it from sawgrass ford. Ive seen a few tremors down here actually, a velocity blue lariat sport, two white platinums, white XLT, black lariat sport, iconic sliver lariat sport, and black lariat w/ chrome pkg.View attachment 3741

I was looking at a Magnetic Grey XLT 7.3 with moonroof and spray in bed liner at Sawgrass for around $55k. Kept checking back with them because it was in transit. Once it arrived, I had just started working again and wanted to wait a few weeks before buying it...mistake! It sold about a week or two after being delivered. Took me about another month before I found mine. I didn’t hesitate the second time.

I was looking at a Magnetic Grey XLT 7.3 with moonroof and spray in bed liner at Sawgrass for around $55k. Kept checking back with them because it was in transit. Once it arrived, I had just started working again and wanted to wait a few weeks before buying it...mistake! It sold about a week or two after being delivered. Took me about another month before I found mine. I didn’t hesitate the second time.
Sawgrass has definitely had the most tremors down here, two other people ordered when I did and got our trucks the same day, they also had an iconic silver lariat sport which was beautiful, I later met the owner and he loves it
20191222_122735.jpg

Back